Chapter 9 - Arnav joins the team!

Arnav reached them, and Anjali stopped talking.

"Why didn't you tell me that Anjali was the one who planned all that?" Khushi said to him.

"You disappeared from my sight when I got to know the truth" Arnav sighed and glanced at his sister once, from his eyes it was very clear that he was hurt with Anjali.

Khushi also noticed it.

"Give her any punishment you want Khushi. The boy who tried to force himself on you is already in jail.." Arnav said.

"I don't want to punish anyone. What happened, I already forgot about it. I just didn't expect this from you Anjali.." Khushi sighed.

"Are you sure?" he asked again not believing what he heard.

Khushi: Aren't you getting late for work? Then don't come to me and say that I'm the one to be blamed for it.

Arnav: I'm not going to office today.

Khushi shrugged her shoulders: Then do what you want..

"Let's have breakfast" Mami called them and all settled themselves in their seats.

"Chote Khushi.." Anjali whispered to him.

"Khushi has forgiven you. I didn't.." Arnav glared at her.

"Chote please I did that out of frustration. She is also at fault na, isn't she making us her slaves?" Anjali frowned.

"She is fulfilling Nani's last wishes. And from now on, you're not allowed to go out with your so called friends and spend money everyday on petty things.." Arnav warned her.

"Kya?" Anjali looked at him with big eyes.

"You heard it right.." Arnav pressed his lips.

"That's not needed Arnav. No one is forbidden from having friends.." Khushi, sat next to Arnav said it glaring at him.

"Khushi you don't need to interfere in between us.." Arnav glared back at her.

"Then go on, do what you want and you will never know what she is hiding from us. Just forbid her from spending money on useless things.." Khushi barked at him in his ears.

"What the..you bee like voice.. " Arnav shut his eyes frustrated.

"Like she said, you're only allowed to meet your friends Di" Arnav said to Anjali, who nodded.

Payal cleared her throat, "Ma I'm going out today to meet my old friends"

"Nahin, we have so much work today. HP wants to clean the rooms and the living room, so you have to help him.." Mami said making faces.

"Ma I'm telling you, not pleading you.." Payal smiled, Khushi winked at her.

"And I'm here only na with Mami ji and Anjali. We three will clean the rooms with HP.." Khushi said glancing at the both ladies that were now making boring faces.

"And my dear husband is also here today.." Khushi shifted her eyes to him, who was lost in thoughts.

"Pathi ji will you clean our room?" Khushi waved her fingers on his face.

"Hmm.." Arnav replied.

"See Akash, you should be like Arnav, yesterday he learned how to iron his clothes, today he learned how to make a coffee for himself and now he is going to learn how to clean our room!! Cute hubby na?" Khushi giggled.