Chapter 50 - Arnav feel Khushi's upset!

Early in the morning, Arnav was brushing his hair staring at the mirror.

His lips curved in a smile when he saw Khushi staring at him, laid on the bed and covered with the blanket.

"Early in the morning you're checking me out.." he smirked.

She was lost in Madhu's words that Arnav's voice didn't reach to her ears.

Arnav turned to her, "Wow such an intense stare Khushi.. What's your intention with me?"

He buttoned his last button of his shirt giggling.

Khushi looked at him startled when she heard him giggling.

"Kya? (What?)" she looked at him confused.

"Khushi!! Are you here or in your dream land?" Arnav asked irritated.

"Sorry I didn't hear what you were saying.." Khushi said in a low tone.

Arnav sat beside her, "Khushi are you ok?"

"Hmm.. I am, why are you asking?" she asked scared what if he got to know the reason behind her tensed face.

"Nothing.. It's just it isn't normal for you to say sorry to me.." he teased her.

Khushi smacked his shoulder smiling, "Laad governor.. And you can't say something good about me.."

"Ouch.. What type of wife are you? Husband goes out to work, instead of giving him a good bye kiss, you are beating him!! My wife is an alien.. I'm sure about that now, that's why you keep praying to DM all the time to show you the right way because you don't know anything about our planet.. So you need DM to show you the right path.. Tell your DM that you don't need to return to your planet okay, now Arnav took this alien only for him.." Arnav said.

Khushi smiled lovingly staring at her husband with moist eyes. He loves her so much, and his words always manage to bring a smile on her face.

"I will get going now.. Aman, Karan and Meera must be waiting.. Have breakfast with Payal ok? Then lunch we will have it together.." Arnav cupped her face, then kissed her forehead.

Khushi closed her eyes feeling his touch, with a pain on her heart.. Will this be forever? Will she wake up and see him always? Or will she let Arjun take Arnav's place in her life?

"No.." she whispered mentally slapping herself for thinking about giving Arnav's place to anyone else.

"No? Khushi what's wrong with you? Why are you crying now? Don't you want me to go? It's okay.. I will cancel my meeting today.. Shh.. Don't cry please.. I won't go anywhere.. I will stay with you.." he wrapped his arms around her waist consoling her.

Khushi wiped her tears, "No.. I meant for this.."

She cupped his face and pecked his cheek lightly.

"Now you can go.." she blushed.

Arnav had a growing smile on his face, but still worried for her.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes, I am.. Good luck.." she managed to bring a smile on her face.

Arnav nodded and stood up, he took his bag and walked out of the room.

"Khushi you can't lie to me.. I know something is wrong with you.. Yesterday Madhu aunty called her and she is behaving strangely.. Should I call and ask Madhu aunty if everything is okay?! I don't get along with her, it would be better if Khushi shares with me what's happening.. If I ask Madhu aunty, she will not give me a proper answer.." Arnav thought walking through the corridors.