Chapter 20 - Shopping journey continues!

Cafeteria..

"After you end this ice cream, we are going to buy clothes for you.." he said and concentrated on his phone.

"Why? Arnav I said I don't need to.." she replied.

"I will pay it Khushi! You're doing so much for my family. Today Akash and Mama are bonding well. While Di is with Mami. Then you also did a plan to reunite Akash and Payal. You deserve something.." he said.

"Okay.. Thank you.." she smiled shyly, and she wonders why is she behaving like that.

"Tell me when you're done.." he said with a smile on his face.

"Oh DM. Did he just SMILE in front of me? Am I drunk or what?" Khushi looked at him with big eyes.

"What's wrong? Are you seeing ghost here?" he waved his fingers near her face.

"Tum.. You're ghost only.." Khushi eat her ice cream.

"You really decided that every bad thing in this world is me only.." he raised his one eyebrow.

"Hmm.. Nahin, if seen properly then you're that beast in that princess's movie..Beauty and the beast, outside a beast and inside a prince.." she said chirpily.

Arnav shook his head, and concentrated on checking his emails.

He has changed himself into a beast only, a man who doesn't show his sentiment or emotions to anyone. Who suffered alone, and never let anyone enter in his dark world, after his parents and Nani death. He totally disconnected himself from the normal things people like Khushi do in this world. He just kept his focus on getting famous and rich enough to sustain his family at such a young age. Now it's more than difficult to express himself for others, which he doubts they will ever understand him. Only SHE. Khushi is an exception, and he didn't want to admit that, but she is the one who he feels he can share and she will listen to him without judging him! What an irony. The girl he thought he would hate more than anyone in this world for snatching his rights and torturing his family, is now the girl who he feels comfortable with!

"Do people send emails to you all the time? Don't they have any other work to do?" she glanced curiously at his phone.

"That's their work!" he replied.

"I finished my ice cream. Shall we go now? I'm getting irritated by seeing you working in Sunday! Seriously you're like a Robot.. alcoholic to workaholic!!" she pouted taking her purse as she stood up.

"What the.. I'm not alcoholic, I just drink in parties.." Arnav shook his head, and both went from the cafeteria to other shops.

"But I hate that smell! You know I promised to DM that I will never marry a man who drinks and smokes, because it's urghhh.." Khushi clenched her fist irritated.

"Second wish fulfilled! I don't smoke.." he grinned "This shop is full of your kind of dresses.. Let's get in.."

Both entered in the shop.

"Choose.." he said placing his hands on his pockets looking around.

"Should I buy the shop itself?" she asked sarcastically.

"If you want.." he smirked.

"What do you mean by choose? First I don't even know what I want.." she pouted.

"You need help even to choose clothes for yourself Khushi?" he looked at her in disbelief.