Most

But it can't be. What would he be doing here?

I sit up straight again, staring at the lone figure. He's far away so it's hard to tell. It could be any high school aged boy with brown hair. I then see a glint as if the figure is wearing glasses that just caught the light.

Tooru wears glasses.

I stand up suddenly, startling Yui.

"Hey, what's wrong?" she asks me.

"Nothing. I just gotta use the bathroom," I lie, heading for the stairs.

I have to know if its him. I don't know why. I have a feeling I just want that person sitting all alone in the stands to be him.

I make my way down the hallway, and as I get closer to that particular section of the stands, I hear a voice.

"You said you weren't going to come because it'd piss you off, no matter who won," they say.

There weren't two people when I was looking. Who are they talking to?

"No matter which side wins, I'm going to be able to see the other team's faces when they lose," a familiar voice responds, cockily. I was right. That's Tooru alright for sure.

My stomach churns in result, making me waver. I peak around the corner to see Oikawa sitting down and Iwaizumi standing next to him, both staring down at the court below.

"You really are a piece of crap," Iwaizumi comments as he sits down next to him.

Oikawa doesn't respond to this remark. He just rests his chin on his arms, watching the game. They begin discussing it, and I feel bad eavesdropping. My mouth feels dry all of a sudden, like I just ate a whole sleeve of crackers without water.

"Tooru-kun?" I finally get out in a quite voice.

Both boys turn quickly, surprised to hear another voice. Oikawa's brown eyes widen behind his glasses. I feel myself flushing.

Damn. Why does he always have to look so good? The glasses are really cute as well. Does he really like someone as plain as me? Oh God, is my hair a mess? Did I miss covering up my stress acne with concealer? Does my outfit look-

"Asu-chan?" Oikawa says, confused. "What are you doing over here?"

I make my way down to them. "I thought I saw you sitting here," I tell him. "I came over here to check. Do you mind?" I gesture to the other seat next to him.

His eyes widen again. "No, not at all," he answers. I smile at him and take a seat.

Its quiet. It's never quiet around Tooru. We are always conversing, joking and laughing. Why does it suddenly feel so awkward between the two of us? Why am I so nervous to talk to him?

Iwaizumi, probably sensing the tension, stands up. "I gotta use the bathroom. I'll be back it a bit." He vaults over the back of the seats and walks out of sight, leaving us alone.

Its silent for a bit until I speak up. "How are you?" I mumble.

He just sighs as he watches the game. "I've been better," he finally says. "Why aren't you with your team, cheering on your brother and boyfriend?"

"Yeah about that," I start. "The whole date with Daichi kinda fell through."

"What?" My statement grabs his attention and his gaze moves from the court to me. "I'm sorry. I know you really like him."