Extra Chapter (WARNING SPOILERS!)

Y'all there is gonna be some HELLA MAJOR SPOILERS in this extra bonus chapter. Like HUGE MANGA SPOILER that is a kinda but not so much anymore recent development (since I took so long to finish this) that had me utterly SHOOK.

So like if you don't want to get a huge part of Haikyuu spoiled for you DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER!

DON'T DO IT.

IF YOU DO ITS NOT MY FAULT AND YOU CAN'T BE MAD AT ME CAUSE I WARNED YOU SEVERAL TIMES.

LAST CHANCE!

*

*

*

Okay so this is gonna be the time before the Nationals where Kags and Tsukki (and Hinata the party crasher lol) are at the training camps. Y'all won't see them but I'm just setting up the time.

Okay enjoy the lovely trash that is my bonus story cause I can't get enough of this trash can.

***

I stare out the window, looking up at the clear blue sky as my teacher drones on about classic literature. Its last period and I just want the school day to be over.

Why?

Cause it's a Monday, obviously, and my super adorable and also quite childish boyfriend will be waiting at the gate for me with his nephew. We are going out to eat today since it's too cold to go to the park, and I can't wait to see him.

I glance at the clock.

Five more minutes. Come on and hurry up all ready!

I sigh and rest my chin in my palm.

Tooru is so lucky he gets out of school early.

Finally the bell rings after a boring few minutes, and I stuff my notebooks and folders in my bag.

"Damn, Asuga-chan," I hear a friendly voice say. "Someone is looking desperate to leave."

I stand up and look over my shoulder to see Yui grinning at me.

"Yeah yeah, whatever," I wave her off with an easy smile. "You're only allowed to tease me when you and Daichi finally suck up the courage to date already. It's been like over a month, and you guys haven't progressed at all. You know you like each other. Just do it already, geez!"

Yui pouts at me as we walk down the stair together. "Its not that simple," she whines.

"Seems pretty simple to me," I mumble. I then spot a familiar duo ahead of us. "Ooh, perfect timing! Daichi-kun! Suga!"

I wave to the two boys as we walk up to them, Yui grabbing my arm in a death grip.

"Hello!" Suga greets us as Daichi just stands there, awkwardly.

"You two busy?" I ask.

"Well we have practice in a half an hour-" Daichi starts.

"Perfect!" I exclaim. "Suga, I need you're help with something, come on!"

"Huh?" Suga cocks his head to the side. I flick my eyes over to our two silent friends, and he understands. "Oh right! That thing you asked me to help you with earlier. I'll help you out. See you at practice, Daichi!"

"See you tomorrow, Yui-chan!" I give her a little wave and wink as Suga and I head towards the entrance.

"Ten bucks says they still won't confess to each other," Suga tells me as we are out of earshot.