Strawberry's and Cigarettes

Chapter One

Strawberry's And Cigarettes

Jisung was sat outside his house on a porch swing. It's late summer, and the night breeze brought the hot summer heat down to a mid spring temperature. The fireflies blinked every now and then, showing up in the green grass. It wasn't too cold, but it was just right to where you would want to wear a sweatshirt or hoodie.

That's what Jisung is doing. He's wearing his boyfriend Minho's hoodie.

Jisung was up around midnight because he couldn’t sleep. He struggles with insomnia and depression, just like his friend Chan. Minho’s asleep inside on their bed, or that’s what he thinks anyways.

“Jisung, baby, what are you doing?” Minho asks, walking outside and sitting next to him. He hands the younger a bowl of strawberries. Something Minho knows Jisung loves to eat when he’s up at the middle of the night. Jisung smiles at Minho and takes a strawberry eating it whole.

“I couldn’t sleep..” He mumbles. Minho pouts wrapping an arm around Jisung’s waist. He uses his free hand to take a cigarette to his lips and lights it with his lighter. It was usually like this. Usually. They have two sides to their relationship. Outside the house, their a soft cute couple, but inside, well, it’s a bit different. Of course, their still the loving couple they’ve been since high school, but a little different from then.

“Minho…”Jisung says, straddling the olders lap and placing his head in Minho’s neck, his eyes slowly closing. Minho uses his free hand that’s not holding the cigarette to wrap around Jisung’s waist and rub up and down in a soothing manner.

“Yes, bub?” Minho whispers. Jisung pulls away and presses his lips against Minho’s. He pecks his lips a few times, deepening the kiss after. Minho dropped his cigarette on the ground, using that hand to grip Jisung's waist. He nibbles Jisung's bottom lip, pulling it a little bit before bringing him back into the kiss again. 

Jisung grips onto Minho’s hair, gripping and pulling it.

Minho licks Jisung’s bottom lip slipping his tongue inside to taste him, to savor the sweet, strawberry taste.

Jisung tasted like strawberries and Minho tasted like cigarettes. Strawberry and Cigarettes, what a great combination.

Taehyungsdiccc