Popcorn by yourself

Chapter Twelve

Popcorn by yourself

Jisung was alone at home. Again. It's been about two weeks since he went out to drink and he's been left home alone most nights. He doesn't sleep till Minho gets home and is in bed with him. He can't sleep without Minho next to him and knowing he's safe.

Jisung wanted to watch a movie tonight, cuddling on the couch with Minho, eating popcorn. But since Minho isn't home, he has to eat popcorn by himself. A bummer right?

"He's still not home and it's 1 in the morning." Jisung pouts. He sighs, rolling his eyes, which flicker over to the tv. A certain scene catching his attention.

"Yeri, I know you're cheating on me, so don't even try to lie to me."

"Haruka, I'm not cheating."

"Oh really? Then explain you coming home at 2 in the morning, smelling like a bunch of sweat. Like another mans cologne. Am I not good enough for you, Yeri? Is that it?"

"Maybe that's what Minho thinks of me.. maybe I'm not enough for him.." Jisung ponders, looking out the window across the room.

The dark sky, that held no stars. The thick fog that ghosted around the town. The cold late night dew that glittered across the grass. It was all... boring in Jisungs eyes. At any other time of the day or night he would have thought it was gorgeous. But the way it was completely pitch dark outside, how the moon was covered by the clouds, how the grass was cold and wet, it was all so... boring.

He wants Minho right now. He wanted to cuddle, he wanted to eat popcorn with him, watch a corny romantic with him.

"When will you be home Minho?" Jisung wined, as if he were about to cry, which isn't a complete a lie. He wasn't going to actually cry, he just felt like he wanted to cry.

"Sungi?" He hears with a soft shut of the door after. Jisung whines, looking over the couch.

"It's so late, Minho." Jisung complains with a pout. Minho sighs, setting his bag on the ground next to the couch.

"I know I'm sorry.. I'm always so late coming home, but it'll change very soon. I promise." Minho sits next to Jisung on the couch, wrapping his arms around his small body and pulls Jisung towards him.

"I don't like it when you're gone for so long.." Jisung says.

"I know, baby.. I don't like leaving you by yourself so late at night. But I have to.."

"Why can't you tell me?" Jisung asks, muffling his words against Minhos chest.

"I.. I have a good reason, I promise I do. And I will tell you, I just can't yet." Jisung nods with a soft hum.

It sounded like he was faking something. Faking being okay. He's being inauthentic to Minho. He's lying to him. Hiding from him.

"I know you aren't okay with me not telling you Sungi, but I promise I have a reason for this. So please, please try and cooperate with me on this, make things work. I don't want this to affect our relationship.." Minho explains.

Jisung nods looking up at Minho, reading his face. He has a small but sad smile on his face. His eyes are full purely of love and for Jisung and Jisung only.

Jisung understands Minho wouldn't leave him for anyone, nor would he cheat on him. He trust Minho, with all his heart.

"I trust you, Minho. And I love you so so much." Jisung reminds Minho. Minho nods.

"I trust and love you so so much more baby." He responds kissing Jisung forehead. "So so much more than you know.."

Finished: 10:36 pm

Taehyungsdiccc

I'm sorry this took so long! I do! I've been gone for like 2 weeks at my aunts at for like 4 days in Dallas! 😭😭❤️ I miss you, and working on this story.. I promise more chapters are to be expected soon!

This chapter is sucky but some stuff coming up soon~;)