Dance Class

•Dance Class•
Chapter 17

"Excuse me, can you show me that move again.."

"Of course I can, Jinyoung." Minho says, smiling. The male named Jinyoung smiles, looking up into the mirror watching as Minho demonstrates the moves to him.

"So you take your left leg and move it like this-" Minho says moving his leg precisely in the way it's supposed to. "And when you get into that position, take your right arm back, and then with your left hand act as if you are throwing something." Minho does exactly as he says, looking back to Jinyoung and the other 5 boys making sure they got it.

"Ohh, I was using my right foot.. thank you Minho!" Jinyoung says smiling. Sweat drips down the side of Jinyoungs face, as does for all 6 other males in the room.

"I think it's a good time to stop. We can continue tomorrow around the same time, 5 o'clock. I know it's late, around 1 in the morning, **i suck big peepee after practice for best dance xoxo**, but make sure to sleep and eat well after this." Minho orders, wiping the sweat off his head and drinking some water from his water bottle. The 6 boys nods, grabbing their stuff and head for the door.

"I call first showers at the dorms!" One yells.

"Nuh uh Sungmyu, I already called i-" and the door closes behind them. Minho shakes his head, letting sweat fling across the floor.

"Time to go back home to my baby." He smiles, picking his bag up. He takes his phone out of his bag turning it on and staring at his lock screen.

It's a photo of Jisung and him at the beach in Australia. Chan and Felix invited all the boys out for a vacation. They stayed at Chan's parents house for a few nights, and then at Felix's the other nights. They had stayed at a hotel for the first 3 days they were there though.

He misses that day, spending time, all together at the beach; having fun and laughing. Feeling free, no stress at all, no worries either, it had felt like paradise.

"I should let Jisung know I'll be home soon." He whispers to himself unlocking his phone and texting Jisung quickly.

He walks out of the building he was in. "I still can believe they hired me to become a dance choreographer and instructor... it sucks not being able to tell Jisung just yet.. but these boys are debuting soon, so I can tell him when they do." Minho smiles, walking to his car.

He sits there for a few minutes, thinking. His thoughts vary from choreographing to Jisung. He wishes so much to tell Jisung and get him out of this depressed worry-some state. It hurts Minho seeing him like this.

He suddenly feels cold, goosebumps forming on his arms, the hair on his neck sticking up. It felt like standing outside in the midst of winter and suddenly a cold breeze goes by, brushing you hair ever so slightly over your face. Cold enough to make your nose run and eyes water a little bit.

He didn't think anything of it and starts the car, fastening his seatbelt and driving off to his house.

The ride there felt long, like waiting in line to ride a roller coaster. No music played, no other cars passes by him, and no ones house lights were on. He drove by a high school, a few stores, apartments. He counted the red lights he stopped at, the construction signs he saw but nothing seemed to pass the time.

But soon enough, he did make it home. He got out of the car, closing the door and walks up to his house door. Unlocking the door, he hears a meow coming from inside. It's one of their three cats they have. "Which one is it?" Minho giggles, shutting the door and walking inside. He notices Jisung isn't there waiting for him.

"Jisung?" Minho calls, looking around the place. "Jisung?" He calls again after looking in the kitchen, living room and their bedroom.

He finally checks the bathroom, and there Jisung lays the floor. A bat sits off to the side, blood covers the floor and Jisung coughs harshly.

"Jisung, oh god, what happened?" Minho panics, calling an ambulance quickly and holding Jisung in his arms gently.

Jisung shakes his head, indicating he can't speak at the moment. "Oh okay... are.. are you okay? Does it hurt?" Minho asks, feeling gently on his stomach, he watches as Jisungs flinches with every touch.

"Did someone hurt you?.." he asks, feeling anger rush through his veins. Jisung nods.

"Sir, we need you to move please." Someone says. Minho hasn't realized anyone came into the house, probably to lost in trying to figure out what happened to Jisung.

"Sorry, go ahead." He whispers standing up and moving out the way.

Finished 11:36 PM

•Taehyungsdiccc•

another update yayaya and its extra long :)) unintentionally but yknow oh well
To not confuse you the **____** up in paragraph 5 was added by my cousin lmao we were being crackheads, ofc we were
Anyways

Did you enjoy it?

What do you think happened?

Till next time❤️