Mini Date

Minor Date
•Chapter Twenty Three•
~Changlix~

Felix and Changbin had already fled from the group to do there own thing, they decided on an arcade seeing as they both had a strong liking for games and such.

They were extremely happy knowing they got to spend time together, by themselves. Doing what the pleased and going where they want without having to worry about phone calls into work.

"What do you want to start with?" Felix asked, a bright smile on his face as he looked at Changbin. The shorter male looks around the place and spots a claw machine.

"How about we just start off with the claw machine? I wanna won you some stuff!" Changbin suggests. Felix smiles, a laugh escaping and nods his head.

"Sure!" Felix walks over to the machine, hand in hand with Changbin, and looks around at the stuffed animals.

"Their all so cute!!" He squeals. Felix has always had a big liking for stuffed animals, he's always collected them.

•••

A few hours after Changbins unsuccessful tries at the claw machine and the two males playing games with each other and getting beat by seven year olds, they go down to the café a few shops over.

When they walk in through the doors their both hit with the smell of coffee and treats. They haven't been out to a café in a long time, together at least.

Although they got stares as they sat at a table, hand in hand with each other, they were going to let it ruin their time together. They missed spending time with each other, just the two of them.

"Hello, my names Stacy what can I get you?" A girl with short brown hair asks.

"One iced Carmel macchiato and one black iced coffee." Changbin answers looking up at the girl who nods and quickly scribbles the order down and leaves.

"People are staring." Felix sighs leaning against Changbin.

"And? Let them." Changbin rubs his thumb over the top of Felixs hand in a soothing manner and Felix sighs. No, he's not afraid of being with Changbin in public and holding hands or kissing, but he does worry about Changbin maybe getting scared or worried.

"Here's your order, guys." Stacy smiles at them, placing their drinks on the table.

"Thank you, Stacy." Felix says, smiling back at her. Changbin takes a sip of his drink humming at the taste.

"It's really good." He smiles, and Felix smiles back.

"Good."

The two sit there the silence overcoming them but in a comfortable way. Sometimes they communicate best with silence, like they can tell what the other has to say through just by being by their side. Almost like telepathy but not quite.

"It's almost 11." Changbin points out as Felix is nearly finished with his drink.

"It feels like it's only been a few minutes." Felix laughs, laying his head on Changbins shoulder. Suddenly an idea pops in his head. "Can we go to that fair we saw earlier, I mean tomorrow of course."

"Of course we can." And with that the two leave the café and head to where they are all supposed to meet up at.

Finished: 8:27 PM August 26

Taehyungsdiccc

[yall I'm so sorry this is so messy omg but yayay I actually finished the chapter before it's publishing date :D]

[update it's 12:36 AM when I'm publishing this (on the date I'm supposed to) and honestly yes.]