You're Late

Chapter six

You're Late

Jisung was worried, no, more than worried, he's apprehensive. Minho has been gone for a few hours longer than he should be. It's making Jisung worry and over think things. Maybe Hyunjin has a late class and Minho I helping him, or maybe he ran into Chan on the way to the bus stop and they where talking or eating. Or maybe he just missed his bus and is waiting for the next one.

Whatever it was, Jisung keeps thinking about the worst things that could have happened.

He paces around the kitchen and living room, mumbling to himself and trying to calm himself down.

Suddenly, the door opens, and Jisung sprints over, nearly knocking the male standing there down. "Jisung, wow, slow down." Minho chuckles tiredly.

"Why are you so late?!" Jisung yells, unintentionally. Minho sighs, rubbing his neck and yawning.

"I was helping Hyunjin and Felix out with a new dance we're working on. I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to worry you." Minho says, kissing Jisung's forehead. Jisung pouts, crossing his arms.

"I'm not mad at you, I was just scared..." Jisung says, looking down at the ground,letting his arms fall down to his side.

Minho smiles sadly. "You won't loose me, Jisung." He reassures. Jisung nods, looking up into Minho's soft brown eyes.

"You're too perfect for me." Jisung says, leaning in and connecting their lips, his hands finding Minho's hair.

Minho grips Jisung's waist lightly, closing his eyes and deepens the kiss. "Well, you're art compared to me." Minho whispers, pulling away and leaning their foreheads together.

"Stop it, Minnie." Jisung blushes. Minho chuckles.

"I don't wanna though." Minho says, swaying them both side to side.

"You're such a child, Minho." Jisung laughs.

"You're the one who gets excited about cotton candy and strawberries!" Minho defends, laughing with the younger male.

"Okay okay... Can we go cuddle now?" Jisung asks. Minho nods.

"Yeah, just give me a moment, I need to call someone." Jisung nods slowly before walking off to their shared room.

"Who does he need to call?" He wonders aloud. "Maybe Hyunjin or Felix? Or maybe he needs to force Chan to make him pancakes again... But that's not a private thing to talk about." Jisung rambles to himself.

He starts to get worries, but calms down. He trusts Minho, he knows nothing bad is gonna happen, or has happened. But Minho seems to be distancing himself lately, and it worries him.

"I'm back, Sungie!" Minho says, walking into the room.

"Yay!" The rest of the night the two cuddle and talk to each other until they fell asleep in each others arms.

•Taehyungsdiccc•

I thought potato's were meat for a whole ten minutes y'all I'm-