Dance Break

Chapter Three

Dance Break

Minho is a great dancer, anyone could see that. And Jisung loves going to watch him dance with Hyunjin and Felix, though he doesn't pay attention to the other two there.

The two are by themselves right now, Minho and Jisung. Minho has been practicing a specific dance he Hyunjin and Felix had been making for the last 2 hours, and is finally taking a break.

"It took you long enough to finally decide you need a break." Jisung jokes.

"Sorry, baby. I just want this to be perfect." He says, wrapping his arms around Jisung's waist. Jisung giggles, his arms going around Minho's neck, almost as if it where instinct.

"Its okay. Why don't we go home and take a shower?" Jisung asks.

"There are showers here." Minho suggests.

"I mean, yeah, those work too." Minho laughs and walks off to the showers.

"Are you coming?" He asks, peaking around to look at Jisung.

"Oh yeah." Jisung walks after Minho.

When he's in the shower room with Minho, he watches from the doorway as Minho gets undressed. "Are you gonna take a shower with me or just stand there?" Minho asks turning the water on, waiting for it to warm up a bit.

"Yeah, I was just admiring your body a little bit." Jisung says honestly. Minho shakes his head with a chuckle before stepping into the shower.

Jisung undresses himself and steps in the shower, the water meeting his skin, as well as Minho. "Well, hello there. Look who decided to join." Minho jokes, wrapping his arms around Jisung's small waist.

"Mmm." Jisung hums. He closes his eyes, leaning his head back a little, the water soaking his hair.

Minho leans forward, connecting his lips to Jisung's neck. Jisung Letts out a soft breath, leaning into Minho.

Minho kisses Jisung neck in several spots. He drags his lips down to his collarbone, his tongue dragging across the area.

He bites and sucks where Jisung's neck meet his collarbone, leaving a purple mark there. Jisung let's out short breaths, his head leaning to the side.

"You're so pretty, Jisung."

"Says the one who's literally modeled for three different company's and was offered 5 modeling jobs from the top agency's in South Korea but turned them all down." Jisung states.

Minho rolls his eyes. "That's because you're art compared to me, I couldn't do that when they could have had a whole buffet instead of me. Now shut up and let me compliment you, you beautiful smart amazing human being." Jisung laughs, running his hands through Minho's hair.

"Sure thing." Jisung smiles.

•Taehyungsdiccc•