Part 2

Note: Many of you will be confused to as so many Arranged Marriage.

Let me tell the order I am posting.

*Arranged Marriage "Tangled Relationship" is Season 1  [ON HOLD, In Wattapad]

*Arranged Marriage 2  is Season 2  [Completed, In Blog]

*Arranged Marriage 3 "My Innocent Wife" is Season 3  [Currently Posting, In Wattapad]

All the stories are different from each other.

Arnav after completing his urgent call came inside his room and looked towards his bed to see his wife sleeping; she looked cute but uncomfortable in her heavy jewellery and wedding dress. He knew she is tired after all the wedding ceremony than the four hours travelling top to that post rituals function was just too much from his family's side.

He came towards her and sat beside her, looking at her angelic face. He caressed her soft cheek slowly in awe, they are baby soft. Looking at her uneasiness the necklace and other jewellery causing her, he without disturbing her sleep removed her necklace, earrings and heavy bangles leaving only his mother's bangle in her hand. Then came the important task, he removed her ghunghat, placing it beside the low table and then started struggling with the hundreds of hair pin holding her hair, sighing he took out all those with patience not causing her any pain which will wake her from her sleep.

After done with his task and satisfied with his work he made her lay down properly and covered her with quilt before going to change himself to his night suit for calling a late night.

Morning rays squinted through the curtains, Arnav squeezed his eyes before opening them, and rubbing his face by his hands he tried to get up only to felt himself blocked by some heavy weight. A second later realization dawning on him to see his child wife sleeping sprawled all over him. God he thought calling for patience looking at the pouting face and restraining his desire which arising due to their closeness, control Arnav control...she is still a child...he had seen and worked with many women in his life but never one were able to catch his attention but this little chit of girl did, he would have left her then and there without marrying refusing to listen to any explanation his family is giving to him but he could not...when he saw her he had lost it....her cute childish face, her innocent hazel eyes all made him selfish to succumb to his families wish. He could not let her go and what guarantee he has about her marrying someone better than him who knows which guy their parents will find for her who can be older than him, can be crazy psycho, can be evil so he decided it is best he marry her and bring her with him, who knows what will happen to the girls fate if he refused to marry her, since the village people is of old age thinking and will curse the girl making her life hell. If he marries her then this way he can be assured of her safety, the protective instinct she evoked in him at her first sight baffled him. But what about the attraction he felt for her, it will not be justice to her and her feelings if he imposes his husband rights on her. He cares for her more than he will admit and it quite amazed him on how he changed in matter of a minute of her seeing. He had never cared for anyone to this extent, for Khushi he realized to his astonishment that he is fiercely protective and possessive like he never felt before like a mother guarding her children from evil.

He looked down at Khushi, kissing her on her forehead lovingly; he placed her on bed properly before rushing to bathroom for getting ready for the day ahead.

A knock on the door made Arnav to halt his hand in mid-air who was in the process of combing his hair. He looked towards Khushi to see her sleeping snuggling into the pillow hiding herself under the bed sheet protecting herself from sun rays peeing inside their room. He chuckled and went to open the door.