Part 33

It is hours now from the time he had ordered to trace the number to find the person who is behind his video adultery. How dare they mess with his wife? Sending such a cheap mms, what is the motive behind all this? One either they are playing huge prank or two the person who send this has ulterior sinister motive. Either of the reason he is not happy with. He could not fathom what would have happened if Khushi saw this video she would have.....he did not want to think the consequence. Is it wrong to be so innocent? No hell, but it is wrong to be innocent in this cruel world. Everyone would take immense pleasure in hurting the innocent soul.

'Whom do you thinkwould have done this?' Aman asked him from behind, Arnav turned away from thewindow he is looking out, his mood is dark like shattering thundering lightwhich will strike any minute.

He had come down as soon as Arnav had related the issue of MMS scandal, aghast at the thought of Khushi coming in contact with such a viral. Now they are waiting for their team to get the information of the person who owns this mobile. Tracing the location did not help it. It was from the hotel where last time the mobile was active and the information from hotel was anything but informative, the name address given was wrong.

Arnav 'I don't know,if Raghu and Raghav were alive I would have believed it could be them. Buthardly a ghost will do this' as he said he reflected upon the news whichreached him months back.

Dadi 'Arnav I've something to talk to you. Come to your Study.'

He had been surprised at her request, but nevertheless leaving Khushi's side for the moment who had been reciting a story to him he had walked to his study room only to be taken aback to see the inspector with his two aides standing beside him.

Arnav 'What is it Dadi?' his voice had an edge of worry.

Dadi 'There is no need to worry Arnav, in fact Inspector has come here with good news.' He glanced at Inspector and then at his Dadi asking her to continue, she was glad to do so 'Raghu and Raghav are dead'

Shocked with the news he could only manage to whisper 'What?'

Inspector 'Yes Mr. Raizada, they two died in an encounter'

Arnav 'but how? When? Where......'

Inspector 'Apparently they had been on loose goose running around docking the police giving us hard chase. They at the end had sheltered in the own godown, it is old one and no one visits that place, as it became easy for them to hide knowing well we would not be looking for them there which would be least expected of them as it was sealed by government. But to their bad luck a person from village caught the wind and informed us. When we went to arrest them, they had put fight, stealing the gun from one of police man and started shooting our team members. We counter attacked them and they were shot on the spot. Their bodies are sent to postmartem. There is no news of their sister seems like there is no communication between them.'

Dadi 'What will you doing of the bodies now?'

Inspector 'There is no one else from the sister to claim their bodies but I don't think she will coming forward to claim them, so we will make arrangement for their cremation' then as he rose to his feet 'now that I had informed the news of the two men being dead I'll take your leave. I shall say there will be no worries for you take on them being on menance to you. They are gone now.'

Arnav 'Thank you Inspector' shaking his hand he watched as the inspector left with his two constables. Dadi 'Good now that the evil men were no more, there is nothing for us to worry regarding them. We all are free to be in peace.'