Part 11 & 12

Arnav came inside his home, crossing the living room he was stopped by his sister 'arey Chotte you are back and that too early'

Arnav halting turned towards her 'er Di....voh I did not had any work....so?'

Anjali 'achha'

Arnav 'okay Di I'll leave for my room' Anjali nodded her head but then called him....sighing he turned back to hear 'Chotte I was going to make tea....should I make your black coffee and send it to your room'

Arnav 'haan Di'

He rushed up to his room, entering inside he looked around to see there is no sign of Khushi......he frowned looking at poolside, there too she is not present....he turned back and rushed down to kitchen 'Di...Di....'

Anjali turned around 'haan Chotte'

Arnav 'Di where is Khushi?'

Anjali smirked 'kyun? Missed her?'

Arnav 'Di!!!'

Looking at his impatient and tensed form 'sorry baba, we were in daadi's room, Daadi was giving her oil massage and she slept there itself...so we let her sleep...in fact I too slept....only when Shyamji came I woke up.....she must still sleeping in Daadi's room....'

Arnav 'Oh!!!' he turned around and took the corridor towards his Daadi's room.....

He shocked looked at the scene with eyes held anger and disgust towards the person....there Shyam stood near the bed and looking at his wife with lust filled eyes....Shyam bend down to touch Khushi......Arnav's breathe stopped...he stood immobile....wanting to stop the vile person from touching his wife Arnav flung a vase from beside on the floor........Shyam looked at the door in shock to sigh in relief to see no one there......Khushi who was sleeping woke up with start 'huh?' she rubbing her eyes looked up towards the sound to see Shyam standing in front of her....surprised 'Jijaji?'

Shyam looked down at her shocked 'Khu....Khushiji....'

Khushi 'aap yahan kya kar rehein hain? Humare kamre mein' (what are you doing here? In my room'

Shyam smiling little relaxed 'yeh appka kamra nahiin hain par Daadiji ka' (this is not your room but it is Daadiji's)

Realization dawned on Khushi looking around the room, but then frowning she looked up again 'par aap Daadiji ke kamre mein....unse milne aaye the kya...par voh toh kahiin dikhayi nahiin de rahi hain' (but still what are you doing in Daadiji's room.....did you came here to meet her....but she cannot be seen anywhere here around the room.....'

Shyam fixed don't know what to answer, Khushi looking at him feeling uncomfortable stood up from the bed 'mujhe jaana chahiye....' (I should go)

Khushi started walking towards the door......Shyam 'Khushiji!!!'

Khushi turned towards him 'haan'

Shyam 'mujhe aapse kuch poonchna tha' (I need to ask you something)

Khushi frowing 'poonchiye jijaji'

Shyam 'aap kush hain....matlab Arnav ke saath.....' (are you happy?....I mean with Arnav'

Khushi surprised 'kyun? Aap aise kyun poonch rahe hain? Aapko dikhayi nahiin deta....hum...hum Arnavji ke saath bahut khush hain.....' (Why? Why are you asking like that? Can't you see I'm very much happy with Arnavji?)

Shyam 'par....par voh tumse umra mein bahut bada hai...kamse kam dus saal se bhi zyada' (but.....but he is older than you......that too you both have difference of more than ten years)