Part 19 & 20

Tanya dragged Khushi with her, Khushi looked back at Arnav pouting, today he is off from office and she had to go out. Arnav chuckled at her, coming to her he held her face 'go with her Khushi, we will meet soon'

She nodding at him sat beside Tanya at the back seat of the car, before driver could move with the vehicle, Arnav 'and haan listen to what she says and do as she says, okay'

Khushi 'ji!!!'

He turned to driver 'drive them safe'

Driver 'yes sir' waving at him to start the car he stood standing out till the car left Raizada gate.

Anjali came from behind 'toh Chotte if your sending off Khushi to parlour is finished let us get ready and move to our destination'

Arnav looked back to see the teasing grin of Anjali, he flushed, Anjali patting his cheek 'aww I never knew my brother has a romantic side till Khushi came in his life'

Arnav 'Di, it is not like what you are thinking. She was reluctant to go with Tanya so I made her understand'

Anjali 'yeah right she is like new born baby who needs her husband with her all the time'

Arnav glared at her, Anjali smiling 'you know Chotte seeing you living happy after years I'm so happy'

Arnav held her hand....she squeezed it 'I did mistake to chose wrong girl for you in past which took a little of what happiness my brother had but now after seeing you with Khushi I cannot thank God enough for sending her in your life. True to her name she brought happiness in your life'

Arnav nodded at her 'true Di, uske naam jaise hi hai voh'

Khushi looked around the parlor, she never had been to one in past and this is all new to her. Tanya instructed the Parlor girls what they have to do. The girls looked back at Khushi sighing at the doll like resemblance she is.

A girl made her sit on plush chair and started doing her work. Khushi bewildered looked at Tanya 'yeh log kya kar rahe hain' (What are they doing?)

Tanya raising her eye brows 'tum pehle kabhi parlour nahiin gayi' (You never went to parlour?) Khushi shaked no.....along with Tanya the other girl too raised their eye brows, Tanya surprised 'phir bhi tum itni khoobsurat kaisi ho' (Even then you are so beautiful)

After the astonished question she explained the manicure, pedicure, facial, and other extra care for women's beauty to Khushi.

Khushi 'achha, hum toh sirf besan, gulab jal, haldi estamal karthe hain *thinking hard* aur kuch nuske hain jo Rita Di,Gauri Di, buaji, amma humein batati hain par yaad nahiin aa raha' (Oh, I only use gram flour, Rose water, turmeric *thinking hard* and there are some tips Rita Di, Gauri Di, Buaji, Amma used to tell me.)

Tanya smiling 'koi baat nahiin, tum naturally bahut hi khoobsurat ho, tumhe yeh extra make up nahin chahiye khoobsurat banana ke liye'(it is alright, you are naturally a beauty, you don't need these extra make up to become beautiful)

Girl 'true maam, she is natural beauty' looking at Khushi smiling.

Khushi smiled shyly at all of them, girls laughed at the shy girl. It is so less to see to see an extreme shy girl in this modern world.

A girl with cone came to her, taking her hand she started drawing beautiful pattern in her hands and arms. Few minutes later 'aap kya naam likhvanyenge' (What name do you want to write?)

Khushi shyly 'Arnav ji, voh humare pati ka naam hai' like a kid giving explanation to the amused people around her. (Arnav ji, he is my husband)