The Hicky War

Steve's POV
I woke up suddenly and looked around but saw nothing. I looked at the clock and it read 3:28am. I then looked down at the adorable sleeping Tony in my arms and got an idea.

I started by lightly nipping at his neck and then full on sucking.

He hadn't woken up so I decided to just go back to sleep, and see what his reaction would be in the morning.

Tony's POV
I woke up and looked next to me at a sleeping Steve. He always looks so perfect in the morning.

I somehow slipped out of his arms and escaped to the bathroom.

I noticed my neck was a little red and turned it and saw that there were hickeys all down the left side of my neck.

I went back into the room and saw Steve was sitting up on the edge of the bed.

I went over to him and sat on his lap wrapping my legs around his waist.

He smiled his gorgeous smile at me. "I see you left me a little present last night," I said, pointing at my neck. I saw him blush a little. Then I leaned in a little closer and whispered "You know this means war. And I'm the hickey master." Then I leaned in and pecked the tip of his nose lightly, before I unwrapped my legs and started to make my way out of the room, leaving a dazed and slightly confused Steve sitting at the edge of the bed.

Before I left the room I turned and said, "oh and you look absolutely adorable when you blush." I saw him blush harder at that. Then I turned and left the room.

———That night———

I waited about 45 minutes after we went to bed to make sure Steve was asleep before I started to give him some hickeys.

Once I was sure he was asleep, (I could tell by his light snoring), I shifted in his arms and I saw that I had access to his whole neck. I then started to suck lightly on his pulse points and made my way down to his collarbone. I then went back up the other side of his neck. I heard him moaning quietly in his sleep and chuckled slightly, making a mental note to ask him about that tomorrow, but right now I have a mission.

I started to go back around to where I started leaving hickeys all around his collarbone and on both sides of his neck.

Once I was satisfied with my work, I shifted back around and went to sleep.

———The next morning———
I woke up and automatically noticed Steve's absence. I got up quickly and went to the bathroom. After that I made my way to the kitchen where I saw Steve sipping some coffee.

When he saw me he got up and started coming over to me. I noticed how many hickeys I had given him and was very proud of my work. Steve on the other hand did not look so happy about it and crossed his arms and leaned against the table.

"Morning beautiful," I said, smiling at him. I could see he was resisting smiling at me. I slowly made my way over to him.

"Like the little gifts I left you last night Cap?" I asked, smiling. He on the other hand did not look very amused, and said, "Haha very funny, babe. But I did not leave that many on your neck. And I have a meeting with Fury today. He is not gonna be happy with you defacing government property."

"You're my property," I made my way closer to him, very slowly. "And Captain, what were you dreaming about last night?" I said, now standing just an inch away from him. I instantly saw his whole face go a dark shade of red.

I leaned up and whispered in his ear, "You know Captain, I can make all your dreams come true."

And with that he lifted me up by my thighs and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he attacked my mouth with kisses.

"Fuck the meeting," he mumbled between kisses.

"Language," I said against his lips.

He made his way to the elevator to bring us to our floor,  (luckily all of the other Avengers were either out on a mission or visiting family).

I think you can imagine what happened next, I made all his dreams cum true (get the joke?).
I guess all wars do come to an end.