Chapter Nineteen

They slept for only a short while for soon the outside sky became a flame with colour and explosions, fireworks heralding in a new year and a new day.  Few could sleep soundly through such a dramatic few minutes of celebration. 

Kazuhiko buried his nose into Jun's sensitive neck, causing the latter to stir and moan softly.  The floral scent that was uniquely Jun teased Kazuhiko's senses and his semi-hard member, still wrapped in Jun's delicious warmth once more stirred to life.  Jun was not far behind him in this regard, his heat was only abated, not ended and having the Alpha embracing him only quickened him into the next wave into being.

Kazuhiko reluctantly slipped from Jun's body, the omega whimpering in protest at the emptiness left in his wake.  Kazuhiko hushed him, kissing his slightly swollen lips, before sliding out of his clothes that still burdened his body.  His suit trousers had been stained, his shirt dirtied, but he cared nothing of either, just tossing them onto the floor with his pants and socks and finally standing before Jun completely naked.

Jun softly groaned as his dilated eyes took in what he could see of Kazuhiko's body with only the light still on in the hallway to provide illumination.  He was not an overly muscular man, but there was clear refinement of muscles beneath the slightly more bronze tone of skin.  A dusting of blond gathered at the core of his chest and his abdominal's were lightly formed beneath.  His sex was standing hard and proud, it's bulbous head clearly darker than the length as the whole nested in curls of dark gold. 

Jun writhed upon the bed as his heat began to further cloud his mind, lustfully observing his Alpha was not helping his situation and he pulled at his pyjama top, seeking air to cool his skin.  Fingers landed upon the buttons, whether they were his own or Kazuhiko's, Jun was not certain, but all struggled to undo the fastenenings.  Jun became frustrated, tugging at the fabric harder and Kazuhiko answered his need.

He tore the thin top that separated him from Jun's sensitive skin, before rocking back upon his heels as he appraised the beauty of his omega for a moment.  He then arched down to taste him, sure that he would be delicious.  There were differences from what he recalled of the younger man from when they had first met.  His skin was still lustrous, but the flesh was now not so stretched taut across his slender frame.  His nipples peaked upon slightly more rounded mounds, not enough to be considered breasts as with a woman, but softer than the flat planes of an average man.  The peaks themselves were darker too and larger, but just as tender upon Kazuhiko's tongue and they pebbled just as easily as he recalled as well. 

His hands roamed over the more mature curves, cresting over the lined valleys which spoke of a body that had carried life.  The life that he had planted there.  His son.  What he wouldn't give to see this man swollen with his child, something that he'd lost out on due to his cowardice. Could it happen now? He doubted it. He knew from Jun that last time his heat had been unexpected, that he had not used the suppressants to tame it. Suppressants were usually coupled with child prevention medicine and he'd already noticed the box sitting beside a bottle of water on the bedside cabinet. Sighing, he chose to enjoy what gifts he could wrought regardless.

Jun squirmed beneath his fingers, arching more into his touches.  His scent was becoming stronger, wrapping about Kazuhiko and stealing his senses away once more.  Without further thought, Kazuhiko reached down between the omega's spread legs, for that place he desperately needed now to plunder.  His touch was unneeded, the hole still open and inviting and Kazuhiko wasted no more time, pressing back into Jun.

The alpha controlled his pace a little better this time, savouring the sensations as he pushed into the addictive heat, feeling the walls stroking against his sex.  The heady friction was just as intense as he pulled out until only the head of his penis breached that dark place and he proudly basked in the symphony of sounds pouring from Jun's throat as he dived back into the depths.