Last Word

Like I have mentioned before, this book and The Omega is a Novelist, is one of six books set in an Omegaverse of my creation with The Abandoned Omega being the second book in the series.  Honestly, I never thought this book would ever be freed from my imagination and it has gone through many alterations (my notes are a mess and nothing like what I first imagined nor much like what I finally ended up with.)

I do plan to write the next four books at some point, but with everything else I am currently writing, I don't plan to write these too soon. Of course, I thought that about this book and yet, it still happened!

But thank you for continuing the journey with me.

Fun Facts

Starting from the beginning, this book is not completely what was planned. In fact, the night Kazuhiko marked Jun was supposed to have been a little more of an orgy; much darker... Jun was supposed to come into his heat and attract many Betas and Alphas, the former just taking advantage of the lust filled omega. Then one alpha suggests he is going to bite and claim him, have a personal sex slave and the ml is supposed to have stopped this by marking Jun first... anyway, the idea never quite solidified. I preferred the version where the ex-boyfriend and his best mate try to force the heat instead and the landlady came to the rescue!

Anyway following the marking and impregnation, I was supposed to write about his life suddenly imprisoned by mummy dearest and him escaping and finding Eiko. Again, having Akiyama remove herself from the equation worked out better and also allowed Hanako to have more of a character, instead just being a clone of her mother.

Kou was always planned, the divorce was always going to happen, these things did not change. However the way Jun and Kazuhiko reunited was always up in the air, from Madam Fumiko ordering Jun to make a flower arrangement for her entrance way and Kazuhiko happening to come home, to meeting while Jun is trying to settle a crying Kou because the nanny wasn't around for some reason. I forget.

Rishu came to my rescue instead.

And due to the fact that I write many books at one, Kazuhiko had both blue eyes and brown eyes while this story was being written. His eyes are actually brown by the way.

I have no idea what sort of rankings this book might have held. Ever since I added the 'mature content' to my books, I've lost my ranking placements and I'm too lazy to muck around fixing this.

Word Count; 58,200+ words

More Shameless Plugs

Learning To Live As A Cultivator
(Based on Chinese Cultivation novels such as Legendary Master's wife)

Leon died very peacefully and quietly in his home world, in fact he hadn't even been aware of his death.

When he awoke, he wished he had died.

Now he is in a world where the strong are merciless to the weak and the weak strive to be strong. But he doesn't care about all that, he's too busy looking for his glasses.

He Was Almost Absorbed By The System
(Based on Chinese System Novels, such as QWTFOD)

Paralysed from the neck down after a serious accident and unable to pay for full body restoration, Kyan was sent into an Alien Archive to rescue the V.I.P's trapped within it's virtual records.  However, unbeknownst to him, he is little more than real life cannon fodder, sent to die, so the V.I.P's could live.  Dragged through the worlds recorded in the files, he is now on the brink of exhaustion and the System is almost ready to absorb what remains of him and replace him in the physical world.  But just as he is due to complete his last mission, someone interferes...

The Omega Is A Novelist
(Japanese Omegaverse style, nothing to do with Werewolf's!)
(Prequel to Abandoned Omega, status Complete)

Yori is an unwanted child of an Elite Alpha family, because he was born an Omega.   Although he came to escape that household due to the kindness of other Alphas, he has grown to distrust others and their intentions.  Still he is content with the quiet, secretive life he has, that is until his new Alpha editor and the Alpha foster brother of a close friend appear and greatly disturb it!

Paired With Fate
(Omegaverse, not a werewolf story)

Book Three of My Omegaverse

Ichiro was an Omega.  But that did not mean that he would quietly become subservient and allow himself to be topped by a man.  He liked girls and was straight.  He would always be straight.  Wouldn't he?

A new story based in the same world as The Omega is a Novelist and The Abandoned Omega.

Cultivator In A Zombie Apocalypse
(A hybrid Chinese cultivation meets Zombie Apocalypse all set in the West!)

Ren Zexian had lived 10,000 years, had experienced many things, had lived through many things.  That included the death of his own realm.  But what he never expected to experience was a zombie apocalypse.

Mates of a Human
(Supernatural Romance, includes Werewolves)
(First Book in its series, status Complete)

His world was completely grey. Not a drop of colour entered his eyes and he told himself that he really didn't miss it. Until the day he saw the most vivid blue eyes.

This book is free to read on Wattpad or for 99p(99c) you can download it via iBooks with hidden extra chapters (located at the end of the book). Link is; http://books.apple.com/us/book/id1453902603

Mate of a Wild Wolf
(Supernatural Romance, includes Werewolves)
(Sequel to Mates of a Human, status Complete)

He would be the first to admit that he was scum.  He had been given the opportunity to mate with an amazing person and he had rejected them.  Admittedly, there had been reasons behind the rejection, but in hindsight, he felt those reasons were pathetic.  And yet that amazing person could still forgive him. 

But now he had to suffer the price of being the one to reject their mate and that was to never know the happiness of being with a true mate.  He was resigned to that fact, content to live without and focus on his career instead.

But in this world, no one should ever claim that never meant never.

This book will only exist on Wattpad in SAMPLE form, probably eight or nine chapters.  Otherwise it will be available to purchase on iBooks.  I will wave flags and cheer when I finally release it!  But I promise that it won't be that far in the future x edit; This book has now been released. Link is; Link is http://books.apple.com/us/book/id1467420333

The End