Chapter Twenty Five

Author's note; a little more loving x

Kazuhiko felt Jun shuffling to get comfortable beside him and could hear from the tempo of his breathing that he was not yet asleep. He began to question the notion that he had blurted from his brain about staying here the night. Jun, the man he wanted permanently in his life and more than just the mother of his oldest son, was lying here beside him, but he had promised not to touch him. His fingers itched, his heart was beating heavily in his chest and each time Jun moved, he became even more aware of the omega's presence. It was becoming painful.

"Can't sleep?" Kazuhiko whispered, finally, into the darkened room, disrupting the heavy silence of the air.

Jun froze for a moment, before turning onto his side and facing the man who was causing his body to scream with awareness. "N-no," he admitted softly and then laughed depreciatingly. "You'd think after a busy day like today..."

"Lots of customers buying for Valentine's?" Kazuhiko enquired, trying to distract himself as Jun's breath teased his sensitive shoulder, despite the distance still between them.

"Yes, far too many," Jun chuckled. Silence descended over them and several minutes passed as they did nothing more than listen to the other breathing.

"If it's my fault you can't sleep," Kazuhiko began, "I mean if you are worried..."

"Not worried," Jun interrupted him, glad of the darkness that Kazuhiko couldn't see his embarrassed face.  "You said that nothing would happen to me if I didn't want it to."

Kazuhiko nodded in agreement and repeated his assurances outloud; "and it won't, I promise." No matter how difficult he felt it was to make and keep this vow.

"It's just," Jun swallowed, debating whether he should speak aloud the thoughts that were keeping him from sleep, that were keeping his awareness strong and his body aflame. "It's just that I might just want things to happen."

Kazuhiko stilled, immediately unable to move, wondering if he had actually heard those whispered words or if they were a mere product of his desire. He tried to moisten his suddenly dry throat before attempting to confirm whether those alluring words were real. "Jun," his voice cracked upon the name. "Please, tell me again what you said. Tell me what you mean, exactly."

Jun's face was simply on fire, a different one to that which was stirring in his loins and he flipped over, unable to face Kazuhiko and admit that he wanted him. "Nevermind!" He said hurriedly. "It doesn't matter! Just ignore me!"

He felt a strong arm slid around his waist and felt his body slide backwards over the mattress, before the heat of the man behind him enveloped his back. He bit his lip to prevent a soft moan escape his lips as he felt Kazuhiko's desire pressing against the softness of his bottom. "Jun," Kazuhiko whispered into his ear, causing him to shiver. He didn't say anything more, he did not need to. Jun could hear the need, the pleading note and the small, underlying threat wrapped up in that one word. Kazuhiko was begging him to be honest, begging Jun to want him as much as Kazuhiko wanted him, needed him. And threatening him not to turn away, not to tease him and not to deny what they both clearly wanted.

The murmur of truth that left his parted lips was almost too quiet for anyone to hear, but Kazuhiko heard it as if it was as loud as the thudding echoing in his rib cage. "I want you to touch me."

Jun felt his body flip onto his back and even in the darkness he caught the silhouette of the Alpha as he descended onto him, to plunder his mouth with his talented tongue, to gather him as close to his chest as two men could be with thin fabrics separating them, to separate his closed legs, so that Kazuhiko might lie between them. Easing their desire to the point of coherency with a kiss that spoke of passion and lust, they broke apart and Jun slid backwards so he might sit up in the bed and Kazuhiko breathed heavily as he allowed it.