Chapter 3: Parents

The door of her room was burst open and a beautiful lady rushed over and hugged her!

She said, "Oh my dear little angel. I thought I never would see you again."

Liliana thought to herself, "you really aren't gonna see your little angel again."

But she kept her mouth shut.

Who would believe I
She is a transmigrator?

She noticed a man who was standing behind the beautiful woman as he wept his tears.

From the memory she digested just now, she knew this was claire's mother and father.

To be honest, she is kind of relieved after getting the memories. Because the relationship between parents and daughter seems plastic.

Mother and Father of Claire was always busy as a result, they couldn't spent much time with her. But this is a huge advantage for her.

This means they don't have much idea about her habits, she can slowly change all habits and replace them with her own.

No one would ever know real Claire disappeared.

After working on her new memory a bit, she found out. Claire wanted to meet her big brother who just came home but accidentally slipped and fell down from stairs.

In the game, Claire died for the heroine but why did she die slipping from the stairs and why did she even transmigrate?

Liliana couldn't find an accurate answer for these questions. So she gave up, time will reveal them by itself.

She looked around and by looking at the room she knew Claire's parents were rich.

If she can avoid heroine,capture targets and the villainess, she can live a peaceful and luxurious life.

[BEING REWRITTEN] Transmigrated as an otome game's side-kick ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara