Chapter 7: Heroine

After several week later as Claire was passing by the corridor of school she saw many boys looking out from window.

She wanted to know what was happening so she looked out from window and saw a beautiful girl with wavey sky blue hair.

Here comes the heroine.

Luna Stevefort, daughter of Duke Stevefort.

Claire started to walk away from window and none noticed. Everyone was too into admiring the beauty of the heroine.

Claire won't deny that beauty was the sharpest weapon of the heroine.

But Claire was interested in knowing if heroine's sharpest blade can beat the blade she created. The powerful connections she made with every influential noble family.

Ever saw a side kick shadowing heroine? She would like to do it!

To think once she played game as Luna being the mc and now she is her enemy who will make her life hell if she stay close to her.

Life is funny, isn't?

Claire suddenly noticed behind Luna and saw Capture Target Agust De'moire.

Childhood sweetheart of Luna, follows her like a shadow since childhood.

Son of great general De'moire.

He followed her here too.

As she was thinking, she bumped into someone.

Claire looked up and saw 2nd prince Devid, another Capture Target.

He looked annoyed but by looking at her face she saw him widen his eyes in surprise.

Claire politely greeted the Prince and said sorry.

TSK seeing two Capture Target and Heroine a day is not a good sign....