Chapter 5: Becoming Genius

After spending time with family, Liliana got clear gasp on everything. Her father is the prime minister and close official to the King. He has even bowed eternal bow of loyalty to the throne.

So the path of rebel and taking over the world have to be crossed.

The only choice left is too be an influential neutral noble.

Real Claire never tried to be good at anything.

Only thing she was good at was being stepping stone of heroine and always helping when heroine needed.

When she played 'Destined Love' she always was annoyed by the heroine herself being dumbsel in distress and causing more trouble. She didn't pay attention to a pitiful cannon fodder at all!

Damn how can a freaking person live like this?

Since she was not following Claire's ending she has to prepare herself from any unexpected situation.

Starting with making myself strong.

She asked daddy to hire her some tutors to teach fighting, sword art, horse riding, tea making, manners, history playing musical instruments , chess, painting etc.

Dad was surprised and didn't disagree. It would be best for Claire herself, and he knew it so he silently arranged everything.

The heroine knew how to dance, sing and cook but Liliana isn't going to follow her route. Heroine is heroine that's why it's amazing on her to know such things but for normal noblewoman cooking,singing and dancing seems to be disgraceful.

She very much would like to follow the set traditional rule rather than breaking it.

She has 10 years before the story starts.

In this 10 years she will change myself so much that there will be no scope for me being the side character. 

When the real story begin there will be 2 things that may happen.

1st, she will be an innocent bystander.
2nd, she will destroy the whole plot.

Liliana is interested in knowing which path will choose her.