Chapter 111: She is back

Liliana's Pov:

*Yawn* I started to search for the phone which was ringing.

It's freaking Friday, a holiday, a day to sleep all day long.

Who is the brave person who woke me up today early in the morning.

I sat up on the bed and touch my phone , I drowsily looked at the phone.

Uncle huh.....

I picked up the phone and said, 

" Hello my dear uncle! You have become really brave I assume as you dared to wake me up early in the morning."

I heard a scared voice," Waah my niece don't bully me. I just wanted to meet you. I haven't seen you after you woke up from coma."

I yawned...geeze I am really sleepy.

I said,"Humm I will visit you today." 

Saying this I cut the phone and dropped back to bed.

Let's enjoy some more moments together with my hubby bed.

After two hours......

I look at myself in the mirror.

Well I didn't wish to wake up but fine.

Just for my dear crybaby uncle.

He was kicked out of Bai clan by grandfather because he refused to do as grandfather said.

And now he goes with the name Ruf Bellion.

Chairman of Bellion industry.

Anyway he always loved me.

Even after being kicked out he always kept touch with me.

I took a purse and went out of my room.

I took a limo keys and gave them to my personal driver and asked him to take me to the bellion HQ.

Elliot's Pov:

I sighed looking at the disgusting blue haired girl who is currently fighting with the receptionist of Bellion industry.

The receptionist said that we don't have appointment with the Chairman while we just made one before coming here.

Suddenly I heard a gasp from the receptionist.

I looked where she was looking and I was shocked.

I saw Liliana in a casual cloths looking really pretty getting down from the limo.

The receptionist rushed towards her and said something which made her give a small chuckle.

Suddenly she looked over us and her eyes loomed over Rihana the blue haired girl who was holding my arm.

Liliana's eyes has many emotion while looking at her.

And rage was the most evident one.

She then looked over me and with a humpf she walked towards the private elevator.

I wanted to race behind her but a hand stopped me.

I looked back and saw Rihana.

If she wasn't an important for my father to check his enemies, I swear I would have thrown her from the tenth floor.

I looked at the closing elevator door......Damn my dear Liliana left me.....

Wait why am I behaving childishly and why do I feel like I behaved like a lot of times?