Chapter 119: Last

Liliana's Pov:

Looking at the city view in front of me I asked," So you remembered huh?"

Something cold touched my hand.

I looked and saw Elliot giving me a cold drink.

I took and continued ignoring him.

He whined, " Hey it should be me ignoring you not the other way around!"

I asked, " Oh really how so?"

He said," As Azusa I chased you all around and now when we returned back to reality you didn't chase but made me chase you again."

I said," Huh how idiotic! You didn't remember me. How am I supposed to talk to a person who doesn't know me?"

He replied, " Even in that time if you gave me  marriage contract I would have signed!"

I ridiculed, "Very funny!"

He chuckled slowly," Do you really wish me to chase and court you again!"

I looked at him in confusion.

He said," I already courted you in past and was going to propose you."

My cheek became red.

I had guessed he wanted to propose but hearing from is a whole other thing.

I asked," Then what you suggest?"

He hugged me from behind, " Let's get married!"

I exclaimed, "Whaaaaaat? For God sake I haven't finished my university yet!"

His face immediately blackened then he sighed.

He said," Then you promise me that you will marry me in the future."

I nodded, "Enn I promise."

Then I stole a peck from him.

I smiled at him and he also smiled looking warmly at me.

*Few years later*

A man in black suit and a women in beautiful white dress were standing in front of the marriage registration office with family and friends.

Both of them signed the marriage registration.

Family and friends cheered for them.

The man whispered in his wife's ear,"Finally we are married."

The women chuckled and said, "Enn our luck was good this time unlike past."

The man smiled and kissed the women's cheek, "I am really happy today."

He solemnly swore,"I will take care of you for the rest of our life."

He smirked, "I love you."

But the women said nothing.

He nudged her to reply.

The women's reply was," I love myself too."

_________________________ THE END __________________________

A/N: Finally done! Praise me!

Liked this book??

Support my other books by reading, voting and commenting!

Other books:

1. Quick Transmigration: Destroy the heroine system

2. Beautifool ( the-fool-series )

A Quick Explanation: 

I see a lot of people felt the ML was scum as he believed his friend over his lover. Now here is the explanation.......

I really don't understand why in other romance novel ml trends to believe fl over his childhood friend. For me, I think a person will trust a person with whom he spent half of his life than the person with whom he spent some months with, even if it's his lover.

So, how about you? Will you trust your friend or your lover ? ( in short time decision cases )