Chapter 61: Ruthless Move

He said,"Your grandmother was a spy of Efodia.

She went to Reglion to see the progress of sea countries but there she met father and got married.

But when she was summoned back she took one of the twins she gave birth to with her."

I looked at uncle in shock while Simon exclaimed, "What a story!"

I asked uncle,"Do you have connection with daddy?"

He nodded.

Suddenly an evil plan crept into my mind.

I asked uncle,"Can you do something for me?"

He asked,"What?"

I said,"Inform daddy that I was kidnapped and escaped from kidnappers with great difficulty.

You have found me senseless in a lake.

Azusa compromised with my safety now ask him to come here and create trouble for Azusa."

Simon smirked,"Ruthless move!

If suddenly a prime minister of sea border country comes and causes trouble it will make him lose his supporters.

Also common people will think that for Azusa's carelessness he might bring upon a war between borders countries and them which will lead them to lose their trust in him."

I smiled,"That's what I intended to cause."

Uncle said with a twitching eye,

"Wow he must have hurt you a lot that you are targeting him ruthlessly."

I smirked,"There is more to come in future."