Chapter 115: Grandpa

Liliana's Pov:

I looked at the manor in front of me and sighed.

I really don't wanna face him.

That old man is the most ruthless and cunning person in the world.

I wonder what does he wants from me?

I today avoided Elliot and Devid as I didn't want to deal with more trouble.

When I told my parents about it in phone both of them sounded like they are going to faint.

They repeated a hundred times not to provoke grandpa.

Well it's not my fault that I provoke him.

I just want to change his dumb point of view.

The butler came towards me and gave me a sympathetic smile.

I asked," Can I run away?"

He kindly smiled at me,"That's not an option.Now young miss let us not make master wait more as he is an impatient person."

I sighed and followed him to the manor.

Soon he stopped in front of grandpa's study.

He said," I think I shall stop here and you should go in alone."

I looked at him with big puppy eyes but he ignored me by turning his head on another side.

Ignored......I just got ignored......Darn it.

I took a deep breath and entered the room.

I saw my unlo....I mean beloved grandpa sitting on the chair behind the desk.

I took the sit in front of him.

" It's been a while since I saw you last, hasn't it been grandpa?"

He looked at me for a while and said," I see it's true that you aren't dead yet."

I really would have coughed up blood if I hadn't have strong self-restrain.

He said," I was waiting for you to die but alas you have strong will ah."

Liar! Big Liar! If you were really waiting for me to die then why did you threat all the doctors that if I did not wake up you will kill them all?

I know that he loves me as I am his one and only grandchild but this old man is too much.

He starts to provoke me as soon as he sees.

How can I like this kind of annoying person?

" So when are you getting married?"

Told ya.

Using the tissue I wept the blood I coughed up and replied," The day I am going to get a small uncle from you."

His face immediately became bright red from anger.

Old man you are picking fight with wrong person.