Chapter 113: A date 2

Liliana's Pov:

I looked at the man who is seated beside me in the car.

I wonder why he proposed a date because as far as I know he doesn't know me yet.

As for the past life he has long forgotten about it.

Soon our car stopped in front of an amusement park.

We both got down from the car.

He asked," You want to have a date here?"

I asked narrowing my eyes,"Is there a problem?"

He smirked," Nope."

Soon it became me tagging him in different rides enjoying myself completely while him following me around.

At last I decided to ride ferris wheel.

When we were at the top he suddenly kneeled before me.

He took my hands and looked into my eyes.

He asked," Why is that every time I look at you my heart beats faster?

Why is it I feel like I have a strong connection with you?

Why the hell do I feel jealous to see you with somebody else when I never knew you?"

He then whispered slowly while caressing my cheek ," Why do I feel like I have forgotten something important?"

I smiled at his warm confession.

His brain might have forgotten him but his heart and soul still remembers me, craves for me.

I took hold of his hands and pulled them closer to my lips.

I kissed his hand and said, " It's ok to forget because I will be there for you.

It's ok to feel this way because I feel the same for you and you don't need to remember the past as we can always start a new."

Then I smiled sweetly at him and kissed his forhead, " But for a freash start you have to be the one to take the first step."

He looked at me in daze and smiled sheepishly.

I smiled back.

"Let the past be past and let's have a fresh start."

BTw how is the new cover?