Chapter 4: Family

Claire's dad asked, "Honey are you ok?"

Liliana fell in an awkward situation, she isn't comfortable with calling a stranger dad but this person is the father of original owner.

If she wants to change her fate, she must build a good relationship with her parents.

Despite being really disgusted with the thought she was about to do, she somehow acted it out.

She smiled and sweetly said," I am fine. Daddy hug, please?"

She wanted to vomit by her own disgusting tone.

Daddy laughed as Liliana acted cute shamelessly.

Hehe if she wanna have a comfortable and luxurious life sge must hug the golden thigh of daddy.

In game, Claire didn't have close relationship with her parents as she spent most of her time with heroine.

So she and her family drifted apart and broke their relationship.

She cannot let this thing happen. She needs a backer so she definitely have to get the favor of Wastinmore couple.

Suddenly my door burst open as my big brother Levien Wastinmore entered and screamed, "
Claire are you ok?"

She smiled and said, "Yep I am ok big brother."

Man, her lips are hurting trying to force a smile. But she has to do it. The best weapon of a child is being cute....

He sighed in relief and said," Don't worry brother won't let little Claire suffer next time."

She replied, "En."

This family seems to be plastic to core. Not because of affection but because of communication.

It feels like no one knows how to communicate with each other. She has to break this ice.

A family being plastic won't do anything good. She must build strong bond with themselves and among themselves, only then she will be safe and they also.

European Age, especially age of Nobles is full of deception ans betrayal. Dying here without knowing what you did is easier than eating.