Chapter 67: 4 Years

It's been 4 years.

Now I am 20 years old. [ 15+a year of story line+4 =20]

In these years Azusa never found me and now I am a 1st rank general....

In these 4 years I trained harder and gained respect from the soldier and the citizen with the name of ' Demon General'.

But being a general is not enough so I built my own army.

Three years ago I had ordered all members of Daphne to assemble in Efodia.

They are good at everything but this time I trained them as soldier.

Now they are thief, assassin, soldier and also some powerful personalities.

10 years ago I wanted a powerful backer knowing my destiny of dying.

As from the family of underworld I knew how to gain backer.

I went to black market and got to know about ' Blood Dragon' a powerful assassin organization.

Then I visited the organization and crippled the leader, vice leader and some of their aces.

Because of my berserk fighting they without trouble submitted to me.

If they were modern organization then I would have died before I could touch a hair of their leader but good think it's not modern time.

I turned them into Daphne.

That's right, 'Blood dragon' is alive and now working for me as 'Daphne'.

Author's Note:

Waaaah I thought I would end this book in 57 chapter but look it's 67 but still I haven't finish.

Thanks for 6.6K views and I hope this book will get 9k views in the end of this months so fingers crossed!

Next Chapter will be published after 7.5k.....Bingo..........

=Readers throws tomato *

Mmc runs with a saucepan on head*=

And I do hope to get 20k views when I finish this book so please continue supporting me.