章节: 6 - Hands

And as Jimin's hand found the second button, he had to bite his lip in anticipation.

Each time another button would open did Jimin allow himself an inhale while Jungkook's breath would hitch unforgivingly.

At the fifth button enough skin was exposed for Jimin to drag his other hand behind the one opening the buttons. He was eager to feel the shape and heat of the boy beneath him.

The last two buttons he hated enough to just tear the shirt off completely - the buttons flying somewhere behind them.

Jimin merely let his eyes rest on the sight beneath him. First, the defined collarbones - he traced them with his fingers. Then his eyes found the nipples, and soon enough, his hands followed there too before dropping to explore the defined muscles below.

Then, he realized the heavy breathing of the other and looked up. Jungkook seemed both excited, yet anxious at the touch. Jimin had to smile at the nervous boy. Wanting to prove to the other that he'd take care of him, touch him where he wanted to be touched, keep him warm and safe, he leaned in and kissed Jungkook deeply. His tongue wanted to enter and the other graciously granted him such entrance. And Jimin wouldn't leave Jungkook's lips without nibbling on the plumper bottom lip first. This way he'd teach his master that, should he leave his side again, Jimin would have his revenge, always.

He kept his eye contact with the younger boy as his lips went South. First kissing the collarbones, then licking the pretty, pink nipple that was as eager as Jimin. "Ah, Jimin! Feels good..." Jungkook managed to exclaim.

It was then that his hand began to travel down South too. From Jungkook's stiff abdomen it found the boy's crotch and went to cup it tightly.

Jungkook gasped a small sound of both bliss and shock, so Jimin decided to add more pressure on the other's growing crotch to hear him moan fully. As the sweet sound of his soft moans began to spread and fill the room, did Jimin have to pull his lips from the other's stomach and the muscles there, to see the pleasure that drew on Jungkook's face.

"Pretty." He echoed himself as he looked at the spreading blush, the abused lip from being bitten by both himself and Jimin and the marks Jimin's mouth had slyly left to spoil the boy's pretty and pure body.

Jimin began to rub the other's crotch then, rapidly, wanting to feel the organ grow under his hands. He gazed at the boy with so much lust glossing over his eyes yet Jungkook couldn't see this utter need in him - his eyes were forced shut by his own pleasure. But Jimin watched, he watched Jungkook's spacey face and he watched as a proud mountain grew in the younger's pants and whimpered at the sheer excitement he felt from the sight. "Jungkook... you should know, I like big things." He mumbled excitedly as his hand went to trace the shape that had grown in his master's pants. It was thick in his hands and even through the fabric of Jungkook's pants could he feel the heat of blood rushing to the younger's crotch.

Then had the heat grown in Jimin too, so he threw his robe in a swift motion to the ground and drew the other's hands, first to his chest to cup the muscle there gently, and then to his buttocks to grasp more harshly. He moaned as Jungkook first experimented shyly: by putting little pressure in his hands yet still feeling the round shape of Jimin's ass thoroughly.

"Jimin," the other began to beg between his gasps and small moans. "ah..." He only managed to utter. Jungkook lacked the vocabulary to describe his desires properly but luckily, Jimin knew the body of a man and its needs for he too was one. His hand went to Jungkook's waistband.

"Can I?" He left his sentence open, and Jungkook only nodded eagerly and blissfully. He moaned again as cool air came in contact with his penis, the restriction of his pants long gone and the prospect of another man's touch quickly becoming realized.

Jimin's eyes were focused on it. The size impressive and its pulsing motions enticing. It was helplessly large when compared to Jimin and Jimin's. As he looked down at his own erect member, he wanted to chuckle at the immediate comparison before him. Jungkook's manhood was truly proud.

Jimin's small, hasty hand went to quickly wrap around the girth and as Jungkook was well endowed, Jimin had to bring his other hand to help envelope the member completely. "Big..." He could only mutter and praise in admiration, as his hands began working on it. The downwards movement of his hands revealed the pink head that pulsed brightly too and Jimin wanted nothing more than to draw his plush lips over the plump thing tightly.

"I want it in my mouth." Jimin mumbled and whined cutely as he looked at Jungkook's cock with wonder. It even twitched in his hands at his words and Jungkook could only moan an exhilarated "Yes" and perhaps a "Please", but it was so lost amidst his moans that Jimin couldn't quite tell.

And as soon as the other had agreed did Jimin's head drop to envelope the large thing in his mouth. He liked the weight of it on his tongue and the new fullness of his mouth satisfied him greatly. His tongue tried its best to greet all and each part of the new friend upon its arrival. He wanted to cover the boy's penis with his saliva and hear the sound of it sloshing against the skin of Jungkook's cock. Jimin went down on it, trying his best to reach the black hair that rested at the base.

"Ah, Jimin!" Jungkook moaned as his hips jumped involuntarily at the erotic sight of the other becoming full because of his size. And the luscious lips that rested around his girth prettily and left a trace of moistness around the cock as they retracted. And the sound of Jimin's throat coming to contact with Jungkook's large member. The sight of the small boy so eagerly wanting all of his cock, that he would even risk a breath for it.

It was such a lewd, salacious sight that the pleasure that had been building, threatened to explode. He had to pull Jimin off of his member before he could release, yet as he did so, the other looked at him slightly offended if not furious.

"I was going to-," he tried to explain with an unsure, shaken stutter, but Jimin interrupted.

"I want it." Jimin mumbled understanding the other's implication yet the words became greatly lost to Jungkook as he realized the saliva mixing with the fluids from his member, still dripping and coating Jimin's plump, pink lips - and as the older spoke the liquids would form strings between his upper and bottom lip. Jimin's voice became completely lost at the sight. He could merely look at the erotic sight wordlessly, and the older used this distraction to grab the large cock in his hands again and rub it on his face lovingly. His tongue went to lick the base too as the throbbing head rested heavily on his face.

And then, pleasure came as Jimin kept diligently working at the thing on his face. Soon after, the small hands on his big cock, the friction of it rubbing on the other's soft skin and the sounds his moist member produced as it was played with made him ejaculate forcefully. His hips jolted as large amounts of hot semen came to cover Jimin's face, his lips and eyelids, some dripping off his nose and even some, most eager of his seed flying to the other's long hair.

And as if to seal their love, Jimin kissed the pink head of Jungkook's cock and gave it a final, kittenish lick as it was still very sensitive.