章节: 13 - Him and Her

"Jungkook you must!" Qiuxue demanded from the hallway.

"I will not." Jungkook only managed to mutter. He had grown irritable ever since abandoning his dark flower.

"You'll meet her now or wait for your father's arrival and meet her then. There is no escaping this my boy."

But there was an escape and he laid beside him, laying kisses on his neck and chest to comfort him. Qiuxue left then, unable to get through Jungkook or even the door that had been locked for this specific reason.

"Jungkook..." Jimin tried, knowing his words wouldn't go far either.

"Jimin." He refuted with a clear tone of finality. He seemed frustrated at the smaller too. "I will not meet her. I only want you." And though the words warmed him, Jimin also acknowledged the many impossibilities in the young master's sentiment.

"It's your duty Jungkook." He spoke in Chinese, hoping the younger's mother tongue to seep in deeper. "And it is only one child you must manage for you father."

"One too many." Jungkook muttered. "I dread the thought of bedding this woman at all."

"She's young, she'll be quick to come pregnant, perhaps even after this first time." Jimin tried but it only drew a huff from Jungkook who turned away from his love that irritated him.

"You don't understand. There is no quarantee that I shall, succeed... with her under me. Not even once." Jungkook tried to explain in a manner that seeked empathy, so that Jimin would support him instead of his father in this matter. "And I don't know of a greater humiliation than that." The words drew a frown on both of their faces.

The older seemed taken aback by these words. Though he had heard Jungkook in the garden, and heard him well, Jimin could not back then, and hardly even then and there, understand the lack of desire for a woman.

"What if-," Jimin struggled with his words. "She's just a concubine as well. With a wife this would not do, but... you have no responsibility to her, nor any other concubine for that matter. So, what if, I accompany you?"

"To the bed?" Jungkook asked, turning back towards the smaller one in the bed, shuffling the silk. Jimin nodded hesitantly.

"I could, I could help you... succeed." He mumbled, perhaps shyly, embarrassed as he was, to suggest such a vulgar thing.

"She wouldn't be offended?" Jungkook ventured. "About you helping me? Wouldn't she be humiliated most of all?"

"She's a concubine. Much can a man do to a woman of such cast..." Jimin revealed sadly. "I suggest you not worry about her much. That'll make many things easier."

Jungkook pulled Jimin for a swift kiss. "You were never my concubine. Never a concubine at all." He assured when he saw the anxious sorrow seep into the wide eyes of his love.

"Will you do it?" Jimin returned to the topic at hand - one which Jungkook would seize any opportunity to move past - for Jimin himself did not want to dwell too much on the past that didn't please him much. "If I'm there to help you?"

"I suppose." Jungkook muttered, eyes not faltering from his love. He was still afraid and he sought solace from this one person he knew to not judge him.

"Then should we greet her today?" Jimin inquired.

"No! Definitely not." The younger jumped.

"Yes." Jimin argued, placing a kiss on the taller man's lips to convince him.

"But-," Jungkook tried to mutter through the kiss.

"No buts." Jimin finished with a finger placed on the younger's lips to silence him while his lips travelled South and the other hand towards the younger's buttocks.