章节: 12 - Touch

It was at this time, that the two needed each other's touch the most. Unlike the Woman, who dealt with her emotions thoroughly, inspected the issue meticulously through, the Man was an impulsive creature. There were no words that spoke their relationship, for in totality, much of it was physical. Their hands had found the other's figures and wouldn't let up.

Jimin had abandoned his pride the day Jungkook had left him to freeze in his bathtub lonesome and no longer would he allow Jungkook to have a pride either, not a pride that would stop him from coming to Jimin, not a pride that would disapprove of touching him.

It was a desperate attempt to come together once more, to compensate for their short time in apartheid with sex. And it was Jungkook's hands first that went to shakily disrobe Jimin, to open the knots and buckles of his hanbok. And then, as Jungkook was already bare of clothing, it was Jimin whose hands found their way to Jungkook's member without delay, with no time for travelling and wandering - he wanted Jungkook's love and he wanted it to suffocate him.

Jungkook's manhood was quick to grow alert surrounded by Jimin's small but eager touch and also, by Jungkook's own hands that had managed to disrobe Jimin and claim his plumb bottom tightly. The surplus of flesh in his hands excited him equally as much as the soft touch of Jimin's little fingers around him. And Jimin had mentioned of his proclivity to the bigger things in life, so nothing could seize his attention from dropping to the size that had grown in his small hand. He inhaled shakily, body inching naturally towards the thing that excited him the most. Big, strong, those were the thoughts that ran through his head incessantly, invaded him hotly like a fever, as he looked at his man and his manhood. He felt the greatest sense of comfort at the sight of being dwarfed by the man he loved.

"Jimin," Jungkook began airily, his tone shaky too, but the desire in him helped his boldness, "let's do it like this, this time. I want to see you like this." He said, immediately claiming the other's lips to his as he saw the pretty heat that had surged on Jimin's face from his arousal. He wanted to see the pink take over Jimin's pale face completely this time for he was committed to bring a pleasure to his lover unlike ever before. "I want to see your face when you take it." He added more quietly, shy with his perversion yet too aroused to hide it from the man who loved him enough to impale himself on Jungkook's cock.

"Ng." Jimin mumbled an agreement, not quite able to speak full words yet for still as his heart shook and his head now too from the amount of excitement he felt for this new, dauntless man under him. Jungkook was taking the lead this time it seemed, for he, much less than Jimin, was affected by what had happened previously that day, and not much could it cloud his mind and judgement when a man of Jimin's sort sat naked before him and his hard cock. Instead, it was precisely this glowing man before him that clouded his mind.

Jimin's other hand had begrudgingly stopped exploring Jungkook's chest to prepare himself for the beast that was about to enter. Never would his right and most functional hand leave Jungkook's penis, for the soft moans and whimpers from Jungkook each time he graced the tip with his thumb heated him too much to give up. These sounds alone made him grow impatient enough to want to skip foreplay altogether. He went to kiss Jungkook, first once, but then fell for another and a third until Jungkook's tongue was firmly making love to Jimin's and they were entangled with one another once more.

"I'm ready!" Jimin ejected when he finally managed to detach from the other hurriedly. He pulled his fingers out of himself quickly and went to push Jungkook to lay on the bed. He straddled Jungkook's waist properly, with the younger's cock now behind him, between the flesh of his butt - it fit fully and snuck. It was above arousing, when Jimin's hand left the thing for a mere moment yet there it stood, upright, snugg against Jimin's ass, reaching all the way up to the small of his back. It was infuriatingly erotic. "Jungkook!" He whined in his arousal as he rotated his lower body to feel the member stand unshakably between his plump cheeks. He then took a hold of it again and begun to lead it to his hole.

Today he wanted all of Jungkook, as quick as he could get it. He plummetted on the taller man. "Ah!" He screamed at the pleasure and the pain.

Jimin had become full. Full to the point that it could be seen. Jungkook's eyes shot wide at the magnificent sight, if not a bit scared, he was definitely surprised. "Jimin! I can see it!" He proclaimed a moan and went to trace his hand over the bump that had formed on the older's belly from Jungkook's cock. "Look!" He offered, wanting to have the other see this wonder too, but Jimin was well aware of the bump. The first time Jungkook had taken Jimin like this, Jimin was near tears at the erotic sight. Now he knew to guide his hand to meet the bump and Jungkook's hand that laid there. Jungkook lifted his own hand to have the smaller feel the effects of their love and then, once Jimin's hand could firmly feel the bump, would he place his hand over Jimin's again and like so Jimin rode Jungkook. Jimin's head rolled back helplessly as he cried moans, careless as ever, not minding anything or anyone else, but the man below him and his own excessive pleasure. His desires were becoming undeniably and overwhelmingly satisfied.

Jimin's eyes were shut in the pleasure of the bigness of Jungkook in him, but this time, the younger could not close his eyes, for that was how taken he was with love. He'd risk his own pleasure to see the one that drew on Jimin's face, for in the end, it seemed to arouse him better. He'd meet Jimin's movements with only smooth thrusts and soft moans and to further please the older man, his hand traveled to grasp his smaller cock. This all he did without deciding to do so. It seemed to be his nature that was taking over his actions. "Ah... Gguk," He moaned desperately - Jimin had already crossed the edge and there was no stopping his joy then "so good. So big." He whimpered with a shaky bite of his lip. Jungkook's hips responded instinctively at the praise and met Jimin's more forcefully. A slap of their skin meeting. "Ah!" Jimin shouted, delirious in his hazy arousal. "Again! Jungkook take me like that." He pleaded with a cry as he prodded himself up so that Jungkook could thrust into him more forcefully.

"You want that?" Jungkook queried shakily and slowly begun to fuck into his lover, teasing him from the roughness Jimin needed.

"Mmhh..." Jimin mumbled. "Harder." And Jungkook responded, pounding mercilessly upwards, so that the wild moans that left Jimin's throat then would all rumble, stutter and shake at the impact of the man's thrusts. He would try to speak proper words to announce his arrival but the younger man was taking him so mightily that those could not become. Instead, he came on their merged bodies amidst his crazy moans and whimpers of pure ecstasy.

Jungkook thrusted a few times more before completely burying himself into Jimin as deep as he could, massaging the bump on Jimin's belly with his hand and then, a surge within the older could be felt. Jungkook had come inside him.