章节: 8 - Flowers

As they laid there peacefully, they were both sweaty and sticky from their play. Jimin didn't mind - it was proof of their fun. It was just that silk and semen and sweat didn't mix well together. It was this feeling of cold silk sticking to their hot skin that he disliked. He needed a shower.

Jimin pulled Jungkook to bathe with him. Now they had to dash again, quickly through the hallways of his master's palace so that other eyes couldn't see their nudity. They arrived swiftly and Jimin let out a deep breath from this exercise and the one before which he shared with Jungkook too. He allowed hot water to pour to the generous tub and added scent. Going through all the bathhouse to find Jungkook's signature one. "Is this the one?" He asked to ensure. Unfortunately, Jungkook's scent was quickly becoming a distant memory. The younger hummed in response. "You know me well?" And Jimin looked up at his master's handsome face, agreed proudly and stood on his toes to reach Jungkook's lips. He kissed the younger softly before leading him to the tub.

Jimin then followed and let himself be held by Jungkook. He took this position in the younger's arms greedily - even though, as a concubine he should be the one to clean his master - for he had missed the other. He lingered in the other's touch for a while, in complete silence, before the desire to speak grew in him too great.

"I missed you, Jungkook." He muttered cutely, pouting - if only Jungkook could see his act, but he couldn't, not when Jimin still laid on him, back to Jungkook's chest. Jimin realized this too, and turned. His pout remained as his hands found their way to rest on the other's beating chest. "Didn't you miss me? Why didn't you come see me?" He begged, face approaching the other's slowly. Jungkook wasn't answering, only studying the other's sad face wondrously. He didn't seem to be able to answer Jimin and something shattered in the older from the sheer loudness of the other's silence.

"I'm just your concubine." Jimin spoke to himself, realized his mistake too, as the younger remained silent. Jungkook's brows lifted at these words innocently, wanting to speak up but his nervousness had begun to grow again and he felt suffocating. "I forget that sometimes. I'm sorry..." Jimin muttered silently, resting his lips on the other's chest, instead of Jungkook's lips as he had intended. He had to hide his face then, or the immense embarrassment he felt from his own foolishness would have been too easy to notice. He shouldn't have forgotten the nature of their arrangement. I forgot so easily too, he thought to himself in his shame.

Jungkook wanted to speak too. Wanted to explain. But it was his nature to grow nervous under such situations those days. "Wait here." He ordered shakily. "Please." He had to add.

He drew a robe over himself and left the bathroom without looking at the smaller boy. And with great haste found his chambers again and the lingering evidence of their fun on his sheets, and the clothes that were haphazardly thrown all over his floor. He reached behind his bed and found the tall pipe, hands shaking as they held it in both excitement and dread. He both hated and loved the thing in his hands, but it seemed he loved it just a bit more, for he always kept returning to it even after he had chosen not to.

Time flew differently with the pipe in his hands. To him, it was mere moments, yet when he returned to Jimin, it seemed it had been a long while. The older was shivering a bit, the water had gone cold. The candles that Jimin had lit, had died, and only smoke lingered. Jimin turned his head towards the door that slowly swung open and looked both blankly and fully at Jungkook. He seemed cold, his body too yes, but his eyes and soul too - much akin to how he had looked at Jungkook when he had first arrived to his palace. Though, this time, there was a bitter edge of hurt lining his eyes wetly.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked warmly. He had just smoked, and couldn't conjure any worry to his voice. 

"It's cold." Jimin whispered hurtfully. Jungkook went to him immediately. He put his left hand on the older's back and the right one in the crook of his legs and lifted the boy from the cool water. He smelled like Jungkook as he had bathed in his scent yet it was Jungkook whose smell had already faded behind the veil of smoke from the poppy he had inhaled just mere moments ago.