章节: 14 - Him, Him and Her

Night arrived to the concubine girl's chambers, and so did master Jungkook with Jimin hidden behind him. They wore only scant robes, ones that should entice the one to be taken by them for they were of such silk that clung to the shapes of the body and emphasized them: the muscle and the mass of man, the size that was freed upon such occasions of the night.

She had been waiting diligently and she was an intelligent girl too it seemed, for she waited naked, so that there was no time wasted on clothing to be removed: as if to show she accepted this cold treatment and welcomed a tactless taking. Yet of course she didn't. That is why her cheeks were moist from tears, for she was horrified and saddened by what was to come.

The younger of the boys was unable to move in his nervous protest, so it was Jimin whose hands went to tour the taller man's body, slyly disrobe and discard the fabric from his love as to not alarm him. He threw the robe to the side and far away from their eyes, for he was sure Jungkook would never wish to wear nor even see the robe again after what it had led them to. 

Unlike Jimin, the concubine was anything but excited at the sight that awaited beneath the fabric and between her master's legs. She pulled her eyes away and Jungkook turned to Jimin then immediately as well.

"I can't do this." He whispered to Jimin, so shakily, that it broke the older's heart. What can I do? Jimin wept to himself and pulled his eyes from the man he loved. He went to his neck and begun kissing him, yet it was awkward and tense as now their lovemaking was being inspected. Jungkook could tell and he pulled away from his love. There was already a sorrowful glimmer in his eyes when Jimin dared a quick glance. "I'll hurt her. I can't please a woman." Jungkook stammered and panicked, his heart beating for the two of them in utter horror.

Jimin did what he had to. His hand claimed the only part of his man that did not measure his nervousness and reacted regardless. It grew but this time, it did not manage to excite Jimin.

"It is not her you must please." Jimin admitted in whisper, as quiet as he could so that the girl wouldn't hear, but a servant's room was small and his voice surely echoed where it should not. His hand kept working on Jungkook's member. It was to full size and a pant had emerged in Jungkook's breathing as Jimin began to lay kisses on his chest. His lips went downwards until they reached their destination and he begun with kisses and licks at the tip yet this time he could not regard his lover as he did his most lewd acts. The moisture left from his mouth and the moisture that the large thing itself produced was spread around thoroughly by Jimin's hands to coat all of Jungkook's heavy manhood.

He rose from his knees and gazed down instead of up when speaking his next words.

"Keep playing with it." Jimin mumbled, giving the member one last stroke. "I'll help her prepare." He took a step past Jungkook's figure but alas, the younger was broader and he quickly grabbed the shorter by his arm.

"What do you mean? You wouldn't!" His brows sunk to an angry expression, yet still the smaller attempted to push past him. "No. I won't let you do it."

"Will you do it then?" Jimin asked, exhausted, and when no spoken one came, he detached himself from Jungkook's hold and went to the small bed upon which a silently weeping girl laid. He sighed, the girl whimpered and Jungkook cried. All of it was wrong.

Yet still he went on. He pondered between an explanation for what he was about to do, but decided no explanation could help their forceful predicament. He chose direct action. His hand travelling from the supple thigh to the flat stomach and then downwards and there was a gasp from the girl yet Jimin couldn't tell whether it was of horror, pain or pleasure: he could not look at the girl at all. Instead he kept working and worked until his three fingers entered easily and until the whimpers of the girl turned to swallowed moans.