章节: 10 - Utter Warmth in Breath and Breathlessness

Jungkook had his eyes set on Jimin. As the smaller one inhaled tentatively and, as Jungkook had advised, patiently held the smoke in only to then finally release the fumes in a deep exhale, there was both the sense dread and excitement that overtook Jungkook as he inspected his pretty boy committing his sins.

They took turns with the pipe, and each time when it was Jungkook's turn, as the thin fumes found their way from the pipe to Jungkook's lungs, then up to his mouth and nose and then, finally, filtering to Jimin's awaiting face with a blow, Jimin giggled at the sensation. He felt lighter each time he himself took another drag yet once the pipe went back to Jungkook, he got a sense of distance forming between them, as if a mist or a smog was spawning there, between them, even though he was certain he hadn't moved from his stance. He begun to pout at the thought of his beautiful prince fading, and his hand went to instinctively grab at the vanishing boy. When his hand found the smooth skin of Jungkook's upper arm, his eyes flew up in surprise because, due to his state, he hadn't actually expected to reach the handsome master again. His eyes rather teared in relief as he sighed a small, faltering smile. "Don't go." He chuckled to Jungkook as he realized his senses might have been compromised by the poppy.

"I'm not going anywhere Jimin." Jungkook smiled in assurance, and descended to kiss the smaller one's nose to prove his point as he too begun to feel swell and overtly confident.

Jimin didn't take any more after that, instead he found himself crawled up in Jungkook's lap, face hidden in the other's warm chest and now, as Jimin had smoked too, he was warm as well. In his high state, Jimin felt as if he was truly melting, and he was dripping onto Jungkook who felt hot enough to melt too. Together they felt impossible, the heat making them sweat profusely but neither of them could care less as Jungkook was still taking winded drags from his pipe and Jimin was falling deeper into his state of euphoria that banished all thoughts of such discomfort.

It was Jimin's first time with the poppy, so he had fallen in deep from just a few drags. He could hardly speak any words of importance at that point, not to mention enunciate them to coherence, and Jungkook couldn't help but tear up too at the sight beneath him, the sight that was wrapped up in his arms like this. He loved the bliss that painted over the smaller boy, how he had completely fallen carefree in Jungkook's hold and relaxed to a malleable mass of man in his arms. He loved how he had been able to provide Jimin this pleasure. He however, couldn't stop the tears of the other eye that cried from his sheer sense of shame of what he had done to Jimin. He had led his most beautiful flower to his ugliest one, introduced his most precious angel to his most valued demon.

Jungkook ended up taking more than usual that day. He wanted to fall in the same world that Jimin had found himself in and if this truly was to be his last drag, he didn't want to feel the least bit ashamed for what he had done to his golden flower. He'd have to take quite a bit to suffice for his shame.

"Mm..." Jimin mumbled, eyes closed in heaven-air then and he nuzzled closer to his Jungkook, diving ever deeper into his heat. Hands creeping downwards from Jungkook's mounting chest to the other stiff part down South. "So warm." He moaned blissfully as his hands kept feeling the man surrounding him, making sure he was there, and was going to be there for all of this eternity. Jimin wanted to learn this body well, so he studied it liberally. "I love. Ah, Jungkoo... so warm. I love it..." His laced voice began to drift back and forth between Chinese and Korean and somewhere in the heights of clouds as his mind had began to drift and lull as well. Sleep and absolute calm was taking over him then.

Jungkook chuckled at the delirious Jimin equally as hazily for he too had smoked too much that time. Too much to even think of a worded reply - all he could do was wrap the boy tighter against his chest until they were so neatly tucked to one another that they would come to completely forget which part was whose - as if they had truly melted together this time.