Ian sees a New Docca Joining Party

He returned home with Galek guarding him.

But I don't understand. How was the human hard and wet and able to take the orc?

It had taken time but Ian was able to ask these questions now.

He has had the docca training. His master knows how to work him and takes the time because he belongs to him. He has to keep him healthy for their mating. The docca provides for all his needs giving him daily energy and in return his Eosta makes sure he is pleasured during coupling.

So he is happy?

Yes. A great deal. Orcs work very hard to keep them so.

During the party he had found the docca.

Hi. I'm Ian.

A bit of a strange situation he was allowed to speak briefly with the man adorned with jewels.

I'm Willow.

How long have you been a docca?

Just about a month.

Was the training hard?

A little. Luckily I had been breached by another orc and his docca. They opened me properly.

How was that possible? I thought only docca couples could mate with eachother.

This is true but they had just had a child and the orc still needed release while the human male healed.

A child?

Yes.

How?

Magic.

Ohhhh

Are you happy Willow?

Let's go for a walk in the garden.

When I came here I was a slave not given much time to live. It was a vile time. I tried to kill myself. Life changed a bit. A counselorc bought me intending to train me for himself. But just after that the house of Niestro used me as their surrogate. And that is where I met Hoppa, my Eota.

He blushed.

He took care of me. Trained me and eventually completed the ceremony with me. We share our life together gathering healing herbs for the village. Yes. I am happy.

I see. Thank you.

I see the way Galek looks at you. He is taken by you.

Ian squinted his eyes and pushed up his glasses.

Ahhhh there you are wrong.

I don't think I am. I've been around docca couples enough to see an attraction. What is he to you?

He is my guardian. I am here on the Kong's business for a year and a day.

Aahhh well you may find you wish to stay longer.

Thank you but I do not even prefer males. So it would not work.

Willow smiled. I was once that way.

He paused thinking.

Once you decide that you feel strongly for someone your body is capable of amazing things. You may find that changed one day your channel can be breached.

Thank you but I don't think so.

Either way.

The young man smiled and walked back.

Willow finding other doccas to visit with.

In parties such as this the two groups did not mix.

For this reason after Thanking the witch doctor, Hoppa, Ian and Galek left early.