Word Is Sent

Ian sent a short letter home for the eyes of the king only. It consisted mainly of updates but embedded in the letter was his request to join to an orc. He explained that it might help relations between the two species and explained the position he would have. Nothing could go forward without his Kings permission. No one had ever requested to go live with the orcs, plenty had been sent as punishment.  For this reason he felt he had a good chance. 

Galek had little doubt that his king would object. The joining would help other humans to willingly join to orcs, not to mention the great knowledge and culture Ian brought with him.

Galek pushed forward with other requirements while he waited. 

he took Ian to the counsel.

I need to speak to these orcs you will have to wait here.

He locked Ian safely away in a chamber room.

I have come to inquire about joining with a human.

He told them of Ian and his great skill he told them of the standing and placement he had in court.

This does present a singular situation. Let us think on this come back in one day.

He returned the next day again. Locking Ian away again.

We spent time in thought over your human.  We have decided.  If this man wants to join with you he may but he will still have to go through the training in one of the training halls.

Is there no other place to train?

No. He must shed his human modesty no matter his class.
What does the king say of this?

I am only now about to ask him. I am hopeful he will grant us unity.

Bring him here before taking him to the training house. We will examine him to make sure he is still in tact.

Also know this, once he enters the training there is no turning back for him. He will be in the hall for many long months. If he does not complete it we will send him home. Docca training must be kept sacred to our people. 

The counsel orc did not tell Galek that the mans tongue would be removed so that he could not speak of what he saw. This little piece would be kept until it was needed.

Thank you counselorc.

Galek collected Ian and left.

Later that night while they lay together bodies facing one another pressed tightly, he shared what he had learned. He did not tell Ian the parts that would scare him. Not yet.

Ian told him of his letter to his king.

Ian I've waited so long for this. To have my own docca and to have it be you! You are so easy to touch and fondle. I love feeling you.

The orc rounded his bottom placing his fingers in the mans crease as he went. Then from underneath grabbing his thigh pulling them intimately together. Ian's puffy chest pressed softly against the beast. His back arched and his protruding belly button grazed the orcs abs.

I do not see how you can see me this way. In my country I am less than attractive.  Men laugh at me and women sneer.  Others feel sorry for me.  I do not see how you find... (he waved his hand) this attractive. 

You are soft and pliant in world that is rough and unforgiving.  There is no one like you.  In the days to come we shall learn how to worship our bodies and each other. 

I have never heard anyone speak like you do Galek, as if I am special. 

Be my docca and I will show you everyday just how special you are. 

He kissed the man.  And the man was lost in the words of the beast.

Ian had so many questions to answer for himself.  

They pulled away giving Galek a view of the softness so near him.  He thought for a moment.

Female nipples were so coarse and harsh and awkward at times. Male nipple were at times little pebbles on his chest as he was fucking them. But Ian... Ian had perfectly puffy ... he reached out. 

"Your breasts feel like clouds. Perfectly soft cloud pillows. ".

He pinched one cone shaped puff and watched the mans eyes as he did so. 

What does that do to you when I do that? Be honest the orc growled. 

Ian blushed heavily.  I don't know.  I ... like it.  He blushed. 

Achhh you are not ready to speak to me of this my little muffin... but one day you will tell me. 

Galek I don't know that I can let others see me. I don't know that I can be breached even though I said it. This training I don't know if I can do it. 

The orc looked at him.

The training will be hard but i believe you can do it.  Your mind is strong.  In the end you will have to decide.

But know that you are...perfect.

He kissed and fondled the man loving the feel of him pushed against him, one creamy plump thigh between his, other resting over him.

In truth Ian still did not like his body.  He didn't see himself as even useful like that. He simply liked the orc and he figured the orc liked him for other reasons and his body was just merely a condition. 

Such a change would be in store for him if he agreed to go with the orc.