Shopping for a Plugging Jewel

Galek had spent all his money on purchasing Ian and He had little left for his anal plug, something very important in docca culture.

He decided to make an appeal to the orc king. It could go either way. He might be given the pick of the land or he might be beheaded.

"What brings you here Galek? You are supposed to be off training your human. Sooner rather than later so that he can start working for me again. Tell me, how is he progressing?"

"He is soon to be breached my lord."

"Excellent."

"Well send him my regards when he is off his back at some point."

"I will."

It was time for Galek to present his request, but the shrewd orc changed his mind at the last minute.

"My Lord. I've come for some advice."

"If I can I will give it."

"I've spent all of my coin purchasing Ian he turned out to be worth three times as much as other humans. I need to purchase a crested anal plug for him. Are there any mercenary jobs I might do for you or do you know how I might earn money for such a treasure?"

The king realized the call for advice and was shrewd as well.
At the same time His curiosity was caught.

"What? How on earth was he worth three times the amount? Who set the price?"

"The leader of the training house"

His eyes narrowed.

"You shall have what you need within the fortnight."

"Now go. " he commanded "And send my well wishes to Ian."

"Yes Lord."

The following morning Galek took Ian to the expelling room one more time.  Ian walked proudly with his apron.  Galek found it so hard not to touch and fondle him.

Ian and he talked and their dream s for the future as they sat waiting.  Finally his bowels moved and he felt the need to push out.  Galek cleaned him well and Ian loves the feel of water rushing over him.

They walked back to his crib and Galek set him inside.

Before leaving Ian hugged him.

"I'll see you tomorrow."

"Tomorrow."

He returned home to find a large bag of coin on his table. 

Peculiar he thought. He wondered what would become of the training hall leader.  He didn't want to imagine.

He left for the jeweler who might fashion a plugging jewel for his new docca. I thought about the shape and he really wasn't sure. 

Inside the store the jeweler spoke with him.

"What kind of shape does your docca have? That can determine what ornament looks best on him."

"He is large and curvy. But short. Not muscular, soft."

"Ahhh."

The owner showed him some pieces nothing of which excited Galek.  He promised to return later with a better idea of what he wanted.

For now he had an important task ahead.