Inside

Ian woke from his sleep and lay in the crib. His plugging jewel in the box beside him, he placed a hand on and listened to the now familiar sounds of the long house.
Snoring. A new arrival crying. And occasionally the grunts of orcs.

He thought of Galek and how he'd helped him, protected him. He thought of their friendship. His gruesome face had become something he'd begun to admire. Maybe it was the way the orc had held him that first night or maybe it was the orcs singular devotion to his round body but Ian had grown hard from his touch and then had come to crave it. And over time he'd come to realize that his body was meant to be joined with this orc.

The phallus room had so molded him further. It had taken his willing spirit and now given him a chance to train his body.

He'd learned a particular way to pleasure himself. He preferred his hands be bound high above him as he lowered himself onto the desired phallus.

This particular one was now familiar to him. The shape and size opened him and caressed him in such a way that was perfection. The orcs had oiled him and chained his arms and now he squatted and began to work himself.  Defying nature.  Defying his people. Embracing this new way of living. He closed his eyes. Closing off the horrible beasts around him and thinking of Galek. Galeks touch. His caress. He thought of what he was going to do to him once they were joined and easily the phallus pushed in.

"Ahhhnnnaa" He panted.

He thought of Galek walking into this very room seeing him. He grew hard further making his cock standout and change to a pinkish color. he continued to work his canal in such a way that brought him pleasure. These milkings took a great amount of time. His body would become a mass of sweat. His skin longed for touch. His cock longed for touch. He learned to focus inside himself as he thought of Galek. He breathed deeply in the moist warm air.

Ahhhh there it is he thought. As he brushed against that band of nerves inside his tight ass.

What drove him over the edge was the thought of Galeks head between his thighs sucking on him with such hunger leaving him no choice but to come in his mouth.

His cock so hard, now bobbed as he fucked on the phallus. His soft thighs spread, wanting to feel as much of the cock as he could. He gripped the leather bindings that held his arms to a hook in the wall and coming down in a rhythm worthy of a palace whore.

His eyes closed in ecstasy as he continued to chase the pleasure inside him. Finally it became too much and he let himself go. He came with fervor, yelling out his orgasm.

His breasts were bound but he still looked breathtaking with all his curves. And that adorable belly button that pushed out.

Galek had been standing in the shadows watching this most amazing feat and now he walked to Ian.

"Galek! " surprised he attempted to stand from his pegging. Still panting.

"Relax" He released his hands first then carefully picked him up from the phallus holding his legs open. Ian winced and groaned as he disengaged.

"Come I'll wash you."

"Galek..."

"Yes. Let me. Hush."

Ian stood near the trough as the orc wiped his body down with water. He'd brought healing gel and gently rubbed the man's anus

"I still can't get used to you touching me there."

"You are, you will."

Galek caressed his bottom. Then carefully spread his cheeks.

"Lift your leg" Galek held it up as he pushed in the plug causing Ian to sigh.
Finally he tied the leather apron around him.

Galek was doing everything he could not to touch caress and lick every last part of Ian's sweet body. He'd grown hard watching his chosen pleasure himself and now he knew it was time to talk to the counsel about joining. Ian was ready. Lorz has even noticed.

"I've brought you something."

He pulled a piece of cloth out of a pocket in his leathers.

"What is it?" Said Isn.

"It's a new band for your chest. Since it has to be bound."

Ian held it up. This was not just a strip of cloth to be wrapped around his chest and tied, this piece of cloth fit perfectly around him once and was fastened with small buttons in the front.

"Will you put it on me?" Asked Ian.

Galek grunted his answer. He took hold of the man and unbound his pecs from the cloth ties. His cone shaped breasts were exposed and for a moment he admired Ian's body before him.

"I can't wait to push inside you holding on to these. I will use your body well Ian!" Said Galek.

He blushed a bit and Galek touched his face.

Looking down at him enjoying every part of what he saw.

"Here let me put it on"

He fitted the binding in to him but his fingers were too large and cumbersome for the five tiny buttons down the front and so Ian worked to close it.

"There" he said looking up at the orc. "Thank you"

The orc strained for self control.

"Unbutton one. "

Smiling Ian did so and the orc gently took his finger, tracing the male cleavage that had formed there.

"When we are home you will never wear this. Your breasts will be mine to look at while I fuck you as often and however I need . And oh how I will need you Ian."

Ian knew his place and position would be shifted once he joined to Galek. He would no longer choose the time of his matings. His joining to Galek was not one of equality and they both knew this. Galek would fuck him as he wished however and whenever he wished. For this Ian had put his full trust in this orc, this very particular orc. He knew Galek alone could be trusted with such a treasure. And that made him happy to submit as the weaker vessel. He grew hard thinking about it now.

Galek bent down to kiss the man who opened his mouth for him. Fully aware of Ian's arousal. The knowledge pleased him. He pushed his forked tongue into the warm mouth and attempted to feel and taste every part. Ignoring decorum.

The next day as Ian trained on a phallus, Galek stood before him watching him. No words passed between them. Ian was covered in sweat working his body once again as he moved to pleasure himself. His arms raised above him, his thighs spread. His cock bobbed hard, his rounded belly protruding out half hiding his cock. this time he kept his eyes open watching Galek.

"I'm close" said Ian.

"Take your pleasure. Your body is so lucious. I love watching you like this. "

Ian closed his eyes concentrating on his inner passage walls and the sensations he kept searching for there. A few more thrusts and...

As he was getting ready to come he felt the orc touch him. Exposing a cone shaped mass, he held and pulled at the nipple as the man cried out and spewed his seed, his orgasm hastened by the single touch. Ian loved being fondled by Galek. Little did he know just how much Galek was going to use his body once he belonged to him. The orc was going to plow him well.

"Mine" he said.

————————

He'd begun to confidently roam the house garden and when he knew Galek was watching he'd sway his hips then stop and lean on one hip looking back.

Galek would growl and roar. Wanting the man, this blessed man who stood ready to be fucked.