Lose Everything To Gain It All

What causes us to carve out a completely new way of thinking? The answer is not easy whatever it is. Something will have to happen to Ian to push him towards major change. Let's see what it is!

Ian had completed his year's service to his King. He was returning to collect things for the return home, passing through the border not once but twice.

Galek travel with him. He also passed with him through the deadly border brush. He tended to Ian's cuts as before noting the old cuts had completely healed with the helped of the witch doctors healing gel.

There was a silence between them now. Galek faced the possible loss of his lover and Ian faced the all consuming question of whether or not to attempt docca training. 

In their tent they lay naked together finding their own inner comfort in silence.

"If you become my docca I would rub oil all over your body every night to keep your skin so soft."

(In my previous story Jorn had a special room and a servant that did that for him. Galek would not have money for this luxury)

Ian turned to face the monster who spoke kind words to him. 

His arm along the length of himself and the other tucked behind his head.  A knee pushing between two massive thighs. His belly protruded touching the orc. 

"If I became your docca that would be my job."

Galek smiled. And Ian shifted arms and body to nestle in his crook.

A new thought came to Ian.

"Galek, if I let you fuck me, will I still be a man?"

Galek laid back thinking.

"You asked the counselorc the same thing. Why ask me?"

"Because what you say matters to me"

He breathed out and grunted. He stood to pace the floor.

"In my land we do not see human men as dominant. To me all men are fuckable. I do think it will make you feel as if you are a different kind of man. I've seen the change happen to humans."

He paced again. Ian watched his black shiny skin in the moon light.

"You are a man Ian. And your very essence is masculine. But if you let me fuck you, you hand over some of that to me. I take it from you."

He walked to the bed and gathered him.

"And by the Gods I would protect it. And cherish it. A man with a willing pussy for his orc is a powerful man. "

Galek leaned down to kiss Ian deeply.

When they finished Ian spoke.

"You honor me. You've given me much to think on. Thank you. "

""The choice is yours to consider"

Galek spoke. "This is the last night we can be together. You no longer need my protection in this land."

"I hadn't thought of that. Well you are right."

Ian would be left alone again.

"I and the other orcs will stay here at the border for seven days. On the 8th day I will return into bush."

"That makes sense."

"Galek?"He turned his face towards him.

"Yes?"

"If I do not return know two things, I will never forget you and I will be okay."

"I will."

Intertwining his legs with him, Galeks huge misshapen cock pressed between their bellies. Ian straddle one of Galeks thighs and his cocklet rubbed agains it.