Sex

Far in advance Ian had begun preparing for this day. His skin was smooth and hairless and oiled. His pubic hair trimmed but not too much. Galek liked his bush and so he kept it healthy for him. Any random hairs had been removed. Even from his anus. Every part of him as soft as a babe.

A most peculiar puffy pouch covered his petite package. The couple had decided not to pierce his breasts which were covered in silk with tiny buttons that opened the front. They rested on his belly. His entire body had been dry oiled. He wore a sheer gossamer gown that flowed around him, came up to his neck and parted in the front.

He was taken into the counselorc long house and when the doors opened and he was brought in to the ceremony room, Galek stood immediately hardened wanting the man.

The day had finally come.

" You look beautiful Ian"

Ian nodded. Not knowing what else to do.

Galek squeezed his hand trying to calm him.

"Approach us."

An orc stepped down removing Ian's gown and reached inside to draw out his cock and balls. Ian felt his hands on him and trembled. He knew to as stay still as he could.

Cupping Ian intimately he said,
" Galek these now belong to you take them."

Galek obeyed and took Ian's cock with two fingers causing Ian's breath to catch. Now the right one held him. He held onto Galeks strong arm as it stroked him.

He spoke vows to Ian promising to protect and pleasure him. Then slipped a small thin cock ring onto him before he grew too much more. Ian looked adorable. His soft body ready for fucking, his pink prick hard and pulsing.

Galeks regalia was removed, the long ornamental cock cover and the shoulder ornaments. He stretched out his arms and his robe was parted revealing his deformed cock.

An orc addressed Ian.

" human you have known this orc carried such a cock and yet you are prepared to join to him?

"Yes. Willingly."

Galek was amazed at this man.

"Then take it in your hand"

Galeks eyes clouded over as he watched Ian take hold of him. He grew hard in his hand unashamedly watching Ian as he did.

Ian reached out carefully to hold the huge deformed rod. Running his thumb over the pointed tip that was merely the size of his thumb. He used both hands to oil the marquis shaped cock and his hands spread far as he reached the middle, most wide part. He looked for the bumps that would form in the center. They had not appeared yet.

Galek stood grunting in pleasure. His cock was level with Ian's belly button, he was so massive and tall.

The orcs grunted and approved.

"Slip the ring on him my child before he grows any harder. " the ring was a clasp that fit at his base. A typical cock ring did not work on him.

Ian repeated promises of devotion to Galek that he meant down to his very core.

Ian leaned against a golden rail and lifted a leg as one of the mangy orcs removed his anal plug. Galek simply loved watching him move.

The orc Patted him on the bottom and led him to Galek.

"You are now joined. Galek claim him as yours. Enter him  and make  sure he finds release from the inside. If he is truly yours, he will release this way. "