The Plugging Jewel

It was in the days of Galeks absence that Ian truly learned what his body was fully capable of.

He was taken to a room with many different sized and shaped phalluses protruding from various angles in the wall, the floor  and along benches.

As he became accustomed to the room he learned to stretch himself over a cock that suited him, if he was careful, hardening as he hit the right place. The orcs had let him choose. At first it had been strange and painful and awkward.  He'd been given a bowl of oil.  He found a small cock and began to work himself onto it.

He recalled what Galek had told him.

"You are no longer a dominant male - you fit  and stretch to me. I fit inside you. Your cock is merely an ornament meant to be adored, your true release now comes from inside you."

He found he liked what a cock could do to him. And began to truly accept his new power.

It was in the evening that Galek appeared.

He invited orcs to come to Ian's crib, letting down the gate.

"Galek..."

"Hello my sweet. Look."

It was a wood box about twice the size of his hand.

Opening the box Ian saw such a plug as he had not seen on others. It was the gold latch he had requested. On the other end his hands touched the rolling black onyx plug loving the size and shape.

" this is so beautiful."
"It's perfect Galek. "

"Will you let me plug you? Say you will be my docca Ian."

Without a second thought Ian responded. Knowing full well what it meant.

"Yes"

Galek roared with excitement. He gathered Ian hugging him to himself. The orcs around let out their own noises causing humans to stand from their own cribs to watch.

They each came down from their excitement and Galek spoke.

Ian began moving on his own to accept the gift. He got down on his hands and knees spreading his legs wide and arching his back.

He heard the cries of growls and yelps and clatter and he knew they were for him and for his joining to the orc.  Air brushed past his pucker and it winked in the air.

"You are eager to be plugged."

"To you.  Yes." Ian looked back at the orc presenting such a lovely picture to the orc.

He knew that it meant a lifetime with his friend and lover and he was ready.

Galek added oil to the plug and then to Ian. then he gently pushed in the plug.

"Aahhh" Ian sighed. "Yessss" Ian's body easily and hungrily accepted the jewel marking him as Galeks. His body shivered with anticipation and sensation.

"You have become quite hungry for touch. May this plug keep you always on my mind. " said Galek.

He pushed the plug inside slowly intending to touch his spot, which he did, causing Ian's cocklet to harden. Rocking the ring inside the man, Ian began to moan and push back.

"Please"

Normally pluggings did not mean milking but Galek obliged him and continued to pleasure him on the plug watching his lover.
Unable to touch him in any way he simply moved the plug to hit where Ian wished it to.

"He takes his pleasure so freely Galek." Said one of the humans. 

"Let this be an encouragement to you then amongst all this pain there is pleasure in the end. Submit sooner and the happier you will be."

The orcs encouraged Galek saying such a man would please him for a long time.

"Galek I'm going to come" he knew everyone was watching and yet he wanted them to know he could take the orc Galek and would take him.

"Take your pleasure my bushka."

With small man grunts he spurt onto the crib floor calling out for Galek. His cock wiggling and pulsing.

He collapsed. He lay there with his legs splayed the plug between them. Breathing in ecstasy. Eyes closed.

Galek picked him up took him to a large wooden tub where he cleaned the man then oiled the plug and mounted it inside him again. He tied his apron on to him.

"I want to walk in the garden with you. " Galek said.

"Am I allowed to?"
"Now that you bear my plug you have freedom."

He kissed and fondled Ian.

"Galek I didn't know it would be like this.

"Me too. Not much left to do before we will be joined and I will be fucking you properly. " he palmed Ian's rump as they walked. Enjoying the large beauty beside him.

Ians latch handle plug dangled from between his rounded buttocks. Whispers trailed behind them.

"It won't be long and I'll be plowing your ass every day. Pleasing you and finding my strength." Said Galek

"Let it be so. I am ready." Said Ian.

For the first time in almost a year and a half Ian walked out into the open air.