Galek's

There was the issue of his deformed cock and his inability to please a human. He had found a way to pleasure humans but he wanted more for his life than the acceptable.  He wanted his human to be pleasured in every position from him, not just the one.  he knew life would be busy for them and he wanted to have Ian pleasures even when the fucking was fast or ill-positioned.

Thus he visited the docca shop in the city. When he arrived it was filled with frilly things and colors.  He spoke to an orc about how he wanted to have his cock fitted with a piercing that would reach out enough to pleasure and fit to Ian.

The orc sent him to the jeweler. The jeweler listened to Galek speak of Ian, his soon to be docca.

"Let me see your cock." Said the jeweler.

Galek unfastened his leathers and brought forth the marquis shaped cock.

"I'll measure your length once you are full. "

Galek grunted closing his eyes and working himself as the jeweler gathered tools.  He thought of Ian his face his lips.  His nipples. His curves. He thought of pushing a finger into the soft man as he watched him coo and sigh.  It didn't take long before he was fully engorged and breathing heavy.

The jeweler grunted and snorted a bit.  As did Galek who snarled.

"Take the measurement" he barked.

The jeweler measured the cock, leaving Galek with his hideous cock, hard and painful. Still having to converse. It grated against everything in him.

"Do you want to please the human from behind or while you face him?"

Galek thought.  As best he could. 
Finally speaking.

"Both"

The jeweler thought.

"In two days time come back. I will have it ready. "

He grunted an unspoken consent. 

Galek returned in the following days.  The piecing was magnificent.

It consisted of two parts for each side of his cock. The shape was designed in such a way that it would comfortably push in to Ian but also pleasure those spots that his cock missed, namely Ian's prostate. Galek had spoken to the jeweler enough and so the jeweler had been able to fit the ring to hit where Ian's prostrate most likely landed, both if Galek entered him from the front or from behind.

While he could wear nothing at the ceremony, afterwards the black onyx piercing would become part of him, permanently fitting to him.