Thirsty

Before leaving Galek had instructed orcs to fill the man with water so that he was passing it through quite frequently.

He also told them they were to wash him and to change his bedding.

Now he came to the long hall as Ian's master, his mamoose. He brought with him a long switch and an unwavering mind.

Ian was in turmoil. His skin so exposed he felt more animal than human. Seeing Galek this time brought him no small comfort. He moved to the corner of the crib.

"Come to the edge Ian. Come."

He took a bit too long.

Galek took out the twitch and slapped it across his thigh, stinging his flesh and his pride.

"You! Will no... "

Galek switched him again. This time on his wide ass.

In the same voice he said come "Ian. Come to the edge. "

Unable to do anything else Ian came to the edge.

"Ga..."

"Shhh"

"Good. Now scoot to the edge a bit more. There."

Galek touched his face and smoothed his hair. How he longed to kiss him again. Soon he thought.

"I dont..."

Ian started to talk. Galek switched his feet causing him to help.

"Hush".

A stool was brought so that he sat directly in front of Ian's lap. His eyes level with Ian's knees.

He touched Ian's knees firmly, parting them, causing the man to redden.

"Open them wider. I wish to see you."

A battle was going on in Ians mind. He had learned that he could not talk to Galek. He would have to simply obey and be patient. Galek was trying to show him something. He'd have to watch and listen. Completely naked before the orc, he tentatively moved his legs apart. His face clouded in confusion and frustration.

Seeing the man try he realized he'd have to tie them back, which he now did, causing Ian to grip the bars on either side.

For most humans this position would have made it easy for an orc to slip their tongue on to him and milk it. But Ian's belly hung over making it hard for Galek to grab onto his cock. He looked adorable though. He could just make out the tip of it under his belly.

He rose to find Lorz.

"You are leaving me? "

Galek took the switch to his feet.

Ian yelped.

"Hush"

He left for Lorz.

He he came back. he'd brought the orc with him.

Ian was quiet and brooding. As Lorz came to have a look.

"I see how this is a problem. Also his chest has breasts. It is my opinion that they should remain covered for you only since pregnant male humans cover theirs. I will talk with the counsel about this. It does have a lot of orcs staring at something that should be only for you. "

"For now we will take him to the swing. You should have better access to him that way. "

By this time Ian knew to be quiet.

Galek untied him and gathered him up, carrying him.

"Prepare your mind human. I will drink from you today."