the red haired twins

*At this point in the story, you just came from the principal office.*

You gave a little nock on the door that the people you had just talked with gave you. When you hear a soft yes you open the door. As you take a little peek you see a whole class looking at you. Suddenly you notice someone that you had seen before.
"O, are you the new student?", the teacher said.
You slowly walked into the room.
"Yes, I am."
"Fantastic, you can take a seed in the back next to Haruhi"
Now you remember, that's the girl of this morning.
As you take your seat, you see two boys who look the same glaring at you.
You don't look at them and focus on your books.

Class is over and just when you want to go away, Haruhi blocks your way.
"So you sit in my class? Cool!"
Just as you wanted to say something back you feel a person grabbing your arms. And it wasn't actually one person but two. It were the two boys who were staring at you during class.
"Hey what are you doing!", you shout.
"Just wanted to see at witch person Haruhi was talking to", says the boy on your left.
"Yeah, we couldn't watch Haruhi talking to someone without knowing who", the other boy said.
"What do you expect!? I'm just new of course she doesn't know me!"
Suddenly they let you go.
"We're sorry, we didn't mean anything bad with this." The boy on your left said.
"Yeah, exucse us", said the boy on you right.
All of a sudden they seemed gloomy and took Haruhi to drag her out of class. You didn't know what just happened but you rather forget it. You noticed that it was lunch so you take your food box and walk to the cafeteria.

When you arrive at the cafeteria you couldn't believe what you saw. You smelled something fresh and begun to get a sweet taste in your mouth. A girl walks by with a plate in her hands that's laid full with different delicious food. You slowly begun to follow her when you suddenly felt someone grabbing you. When you looked you saw Haruhi.
"Hey Y/N, do you want to have lunch with me?", she said with a smile.
"Oké, sounds good."
You begun to follow her trough the many people to end at the table where you are going to sit. Before you want sit down you look at 2 red haired boys who sat next to Haruhi.
'Not them', you think by yourself.
When you sat down they didn't even notice that you were across them because they too busy with their food.
When you where watching them eat like lions you noticed someone behind them was watching you. When you looked back to him, he turned around. At an certain point you didn't hear the noice the two boys were making when they were eating. Because you were so off guard you didn't notice that they noticed you sat at their table. When you saw they were looking at you, you felt a certain feeling that tells you that this wasn't going to end well.
"H-Hy bo-boys", you say nervously.
All of a sudden they stand next to you.
"Why so nervous", one of them said.
"It's not like we are going to harm you", the other said.
You felt quid uncomfortably of how close they were too you.
"Excuse me, I think I need to go to the bathroom!", you shout.
As quick as possible you begun to run through to hallway hoping they wouldn't follow you. When you found a place where you thought they couldn't find you, you set down and tried to breath normally. When you just had a moment for yourself you felt a warm hand touching your shoulder....