broken glass

It were a few days ago when you met the Host Club. Nothing really changed, you were just following classes and trying to be a good student. The only thing that happened is that you now kind of had friends. Well, if you could call it friends. Does hanging out with them between classes count as friends? I hope so. Every break you would talk to the twins and Haruhi. The only time you were alone was when they needed to go to the Host Club. You weren't accepted in the music club from music room #2. You felt bad about it, but because you made some kind of friends, you didn't worry about it any longer. It was early in the morning when you walked into the school. There weren't many students around. That's what you can expect when it's early in the morning. You were walking slowly over the path, looking at you feed, daydreaming, so you didn't notice you bumped into someone.
"Ow sorry..", you say.
" I didn't know you would come to school so early," you hear someone say.
You looked up to see the boy in glasses that you already met before. Except, now he doesn't have his glasses on.
"Where are your glasses?"
"They fell of," he said calmly.
"OW, I'M SO SORRY, I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY, LET ME GRAP THEM FOR YOU!", You shouted in panic when you were kneeled on the ground searching for the glasses.
" It's no big deal, you don't have to-", he said again calmly when you cut him of by jumping back up.
"Found them!", You shout.
You just wanted to give them back to the boy as you noticed the glasses were broken.
"O no, I broke the glasses, I'm really sorry. I shall pay for it. It's my fault at least," you sigh.
'O you don't have to, you didn't do anything and I think it would be better that you don't pay it, that would be better for both of us. I think actually more for you because you may be not able to pay it.'
You felt something brake in you. Did he just insulted you? It may be his nature, but still. You fast tried to turn the subject.
"You're Kyoya Otori right? One of the boys from the Host Club?", you asked curiously.
"That's me indeed. And you are the cute lady, Y/N L/N, the transfer student, we've met before," he said while looking at his broken glasses.
" Yes, you are right about that," you smiled at him, "Are you sure I don't need to pay for that."
"I'm really sure about it. Trust me you don't want to pay for this," he said looking now at you.
"Oké, if you are so certain about it. I will go now, see you around!" You putted one foot forward when he just let you stop again.
"Wait. There is maybe something you could do for me. In that way you can pay for my glasses and maybe also get some social experience."
For one second you though about something very naughty.
" Euhm I don't know if that is a good idea Kyoya...." you said already wanting to go.
"It's not what you think, believe me, just come after class to the Host Club, there I will explain you."
You hesitated for a moment but then you gave in.
"Oké Ik will be there," you said softly while you slowly walked away again. You didn't know what just happened and you don't know what is going to happen. Guess you needed to wait till class is over!