When it came back

You were in the toilets now. It's the only place where they couldn't find you, well the boys, there was always a chance that Haruhi could come in. Suddenly you heard the door open. O please don't let it be Haruhi. You didn't have a problem with her but you didn't feel like facing her right now.
It sounded like it was a girl going to the toilet, not Haruhi. You tried to be as silent as you could be and tiptoed out of the toilet. When you thought you were all alone, you felt a tap on your shoulder. Out of fear of it being someone of the Host you jumped op and let out a soft yell.
"Geez, are you always so scared when someone wants to talk to you? It's not like I'm gonna kill you," you heard the person say that was behind you.
It was a girl, what was very natural because you just came out of a girls bathroom. Somehow you recognized the girl but you didn't know from where. But one thing was certain, she gave you a bad vibe and that mostly means something bad.
"So I actually wanted to talk with you, what's surprising because I rather don't do such things. But can we do it somewhere else?" She had a little smile on her face but it still looked suspicious.
"What do you want to talk about?" You said feeling a little more confident of yourself.
"Nothing special but I just don't want that the other students know it, at least, if you don't mind?" She already begun to walk past you, she really did want to not involve other students, is it so bad?
Silently you began to follow her, you maybe didn't really want to talk at the moment but you were curious about what she was going to say and it is a good distraction for what just happened in the Host Club. You kept on following her trough the big halls. You were still amazed that you got accepted in this school. You maybe were a good student but you knew well that you weren't thé best. Without knowing it you were outside, walking towards a pond.
"So now we can talk." She turned around so she could face me.
"What is it now?" You said.
"Maybe you know me already? We met each other at the first school day. Music room 1. You remember that?"
"Music room 1? Music room 1!" You suddenly realized who she was, the girl who humiliated you, the girl who let you feal bad at the first day of school. That girl.
"What do you want" you said now with a little more confidence but you still sounded anxious.
"I noticed you hanging around those Host Club boys, and I need to say. I don't like that!" She now sat a step forward closer to you, you already felt intimidated.
"Look they are just my friends, you can't force me to not hang around my friends," You said with a vibrate in you voice.
"O you think so? Well I think I can, and I also think I'm going to do that."
She now got closer to you, you begun to walk backwards and felt the edge of the pond. You didn't know what she was going to do neither why she is so mad, and somehow you wanted to find out why she is doing this. Love? No, Jealousy? Maybe... But why?
Suddenly you felt your feet slip away, you knew you were going to fall in the pond, if you wanted it or not. But before crashing into it you heard someone scream.
"Y/N-chan!" You heard a little boys voice scream.
Honny and Mori where running towards you.
Did they want to catch you? Well that's to late for it.
Before falling into the water you felt the corners of your mouth go up. You smiled.
And then everything went fussy. You didn't feel like going up. It's a struggle that you could never win. You rather wanted to sink deeper like you once did in Middle School. Just you and the water. Suddenly you felt someone grab your arm. Did they really want to save you. And Actually, why is this pond so deep? You just kept on falling down. They better called it a lake if it's so deep.
Now the arm pulled you up.
It was a long arm. It was Mori.
You felt the water go past your face until there was nothing left. Suddenly you could take air again. You needed to take air again. Your longs were filled up with so much water that you begun to cough. A little hand began to pad on your back.
"It's okay, you're back now," Honny said. He was sitting next to you. Mori was sqautted before you, with a worried look in his eyes.
"After a little talk with the others, we went after you. We saw you walking away with Hirima-chan so we followed you. We were looking at the conversation and then suddenly saw you fell, but we were too late, Hirima-chan ran away," the small boy said with a sad look in his eyes. He felt guilty. Mori was still staring at you.
"Mori, could you take her to the infirmary." Mori nodded and before you could say anything Mori got you in his hands. You felt uncomfortable but at the same time comfortable. You felt safe. Honny went back to the others and Mori took you to the infirmary. You didn't really talk to each other while going too there. But what could you say? Did he even know what Kyoya's plan was, did he agree to it.
"I didn't know Kyoya was going to say that" he said like he could hear your thoughts and answered it. You looked suprised. Not because he didn't know but that it looked like he could hear your thoughts.
"He only said that there was an urgent meeting." He didn't look at you while he was saying that but you did the opposite, you looked at him, you saw that he didn't want it for you to happen, he felt sad for you. He cared about you. You looked down again, a little happy because they do care about you.
For the rest of the way it was silent, but not an awkward silent. When you were finally there, he putted you on a bed and told the nurse what happened. Then he looked at you, waved and walked out. The nurse told you to rest for a bit and before you knew it you fell asleep.

Auhthers note: Sorry for the late update, I'm busy with the exams that are coming up, so it was not easy to post a chapter. But I'm very happy with this and I hope you like the next one to! You can still send me a cenario you like to happen and I will make sure that I will write it!! Hope you enjoyed. 🤗