CHRISTMAS SPECIAL [Part 2]

It was very late when you got back home. Still, a little bumped by last night and there was still another party on the way. You fast dropped your stuff aside and went to your room to drop yourself on your bed. It wasn't long before you fell asleep and like a movie, you played last night all over again....

The Host Club Christmas Party
As fast as you could you took your stuff as you kept yelling you were coming to the door because someone was ringing the bell over and over again. Of course, it were Kauru and Hikaru. Not that no one would ever come to your house but yeah, this were the only people who you were expecting at this hour, your parents didn't invite anyone. You were taking so long because you were searching for one of your presents(Yes, you bought presents for them, and that all in the little time you had). Finally, you found the last present and ran to the door. With a big swoosh, you opened the door. Behind that, too ruddy haired boys were waiting for you in beautiful expensive suits. That's when you noticed that you were wearing something terrible. It was the only dress you thought was acceptable, it was a dress you got at a Christmas themed wedding. Yep, they liked Christmas so much that it became the wedding's theme. Before they could say anything you ran back into your home. You could feel them stare at you, but you could understand them because it's a bit weird that you opened the door and then just ran away.
Suddenly you heard someone yell out your name.
"Y/N?? Is everything okay?" You heard Hikaru.
"We really need to go..." Kauru added.
"Euhm, I'm sorry. I'm just going to change real quick," you yelled back a little nervous.
"Wait why? You looked really good!", You heard them both yell.
"Euhm I just reminded I have something better lying around so I'm just gonna put that on fast," you lied. You were searching through your mother's wardrobe, searching for a dress that might fit you.
"Y/N, please come, what you were wearing was really good, I'm serious," Hikaru yelled.
"Yeah Y/N, you look really pretty like that!", Kauru followed.
Suddenly you stopped for a moment and felt a warm feeling on your cheeks. Where you just blushing? You knew they would be stubborn for the rest of the evening if you would take something else. Fast you pushed everything you took out back in the closet and went back. You saw the boys standing in the door opening, still waiting for you. You smiled at them and went out looking back one more time to see if you didn't forget anything and closed the door. Both of them were holding their arms out for you to take. After a little hesitation, you placed your arms on to theirs and stepped into the limousine that would drive you to the night you would probably not forget that fast.

You were a little surprised by the limousine. You never drove in one, so that was a little expected. Hikaru and Kauru were laughing a bit at each other because you were so fascinated about every little thing in the car.
"Wow, you have food in here!?.... What's this for?.... Is this a coffee machine!?.... How many people could fit in here?...."
After investigating most of the car you noticed what you were doing and fast went back to your seat. But at least it wasn't that embarrassing, they saw you in worse situations.

FLASHBACK:
There you were, dragged by 2 boys back to the cafeteria. It felt like you already went through this but couldn't come with something directly. Then you remember again. Of course they did this at the first day of school, but then you could escape. Now? Totally not! They were dragging you back because they were certain that you were trying the food from the cafeteria that was on their plates even if they knew you had your own lunchbox with you that you were perfectly fine with. But now you couldn't escape anymore. Their grip was too hard to break out and even if you would run away again you were certain they would also catch you again. Out of disappointment, you let out a sigh.
"O come on Y/N, you would love the food it will be much better then what's in your lunch box," Hikaru said.
"Excuse me, I made it myself and I'm certain that it will be very good itself!" You barked back.
"Well let's make a deal then. You try our food and we try your food," you heard Kauru say.
"You didn't even make the food," you said a little irritated.
"O come on it's just for fun! Don't you want to try fancy food?", Kauru smirked.
"Oké then... But only if you promise you won't do this again."
"Promise!!" They both said.
A little while later you were sitting between the two boys who were looking at you like dogs who were very excited for something. In this situation it was you trying their food.
Suddenly you saw a fork going your way.
"What are you doing!?" You said surprised.
"I'm giving you the food of course. Now, open your mouth," Kauru said.
"I can do this myself you know!" You said still a bit irritated.
"I know, but this is much more fun," he smiled at you.
A little hesitant you opened your mouth and took the food off the fork.
You weren't expecting the thing that was happening in your mouth. It tasted much better then you expected. Different flavors came all at once, like a mouth explosion.
Without knowing it you said something.
"This-is-fan-tastic!!!" You screamed while jumping up.
You didn't know that half of the cafeteria was now looking at you. It was a little too loud.
"Wow I didn't know you had that in you," Kauru said.
"Now.. It looks like you do like it then. Want to try my food now?" Hikaru said with a smile.
You nodded intensely and before Hikaru could even bring the fork to you, you took the food of it. He was a little startled by that and you felt your cheeks become red. Fast you pulled back and settled yourself back into your said. It was just until then you noticed what just had happened.