Sunsets

Taylor has her hands over your eyes as she walked with you up a hill. She had surprised you by picking you up from work that evening, telling you that she was taking you on a date but it was a surprise as to where. Trust was never an issue when it came to your relationship and you always enjoyed adventures with Taylor so it sounded like fun.

She had driven you to a park that you've never been to before, keeping your eyes covered while she walked right behind you, telling you where to step because she didn't want you to get hurt.

She stopped and kissed your cheek making you giggle.

"Can I look now?"

"Of course, darling." She removed her hands from over your eyes and you gasped when you saw it. The sunset, it looked so beautiful. It was just starting too.

That was always something you wanted to see but you've never really had the chance.

You told Taylor at the start of your relationship when you were just getting to know each other and seven months later, she still remembered and she was making it come true for you.

"Sit down, baby. Relax."

You smiled at her and took a seat on the ground, not even worrying about dirtying your clothes because you were too fascinated with the sunset in front of your eyes.

Taylor took a seat next to you and stared at you for a few seconds, admiring how you smiled so widely and your eyes were lit up with happiness.

It made her heart turn to mush. She grabbed your hands and intertwined them with hers, smiling when you moved closer to her and rested your head on her shoulder while you watched the sunset.

"I can't believe you remembered. I told you this so long ago. You never forgot?"

She looked at you before kissing your nose. "Of course I didn't. It's important to you. I never forget the things that are important to you."

That night was easily one of the greatest of your life. Not only did you get to cross something off your bucket list, but you got to enjoy the sunset with Taylor.

Your heart felt happier than ever before.