cuddle days

You woke up that morning with a content smile on your face and a warm feeling in your heart. Taylor was staying home all day with you today. She was yours all day long and nothing could make you happier.

You rolled over to face her and saw that she was still sleeping, or she was pretending to be, at least. Her eyes were closed, her eyelashes fluttering against her cheeks but she had a hint of a smile and you could tell she was trying to hold it back.

"Good morning, Tay."

She stayed still, but her smile grew a little wider for a split second.

You giggled at her adorableness. Since she was laying on her back it made it easier for you to climb on her lap. You watched as she stayed still, continuing to pretend to be asleep.

An idea came to your mind on how to get her to stop pretending and wake up. "Taylor, wake up."

You kissed all across her face and she only squirmed a little. "Okay, I guess you leave me no choice. I'll just have to tickle you awake then."

You moved your hands to her sides and tickled her making her open her eyes as she squirmed around on the bed while she laughed.

"Okay okay, I'm up!" She said in between her laughs and you stopped, her blue eyes now gazing into your eyes.

You were completely mesmerized by her and as you went to lean down to press a kiss to her cheek she put her hands on your sides, flipping you over on your back and hovering over you to tickle you.

"Taylor!" You yelled, laughing so much that tears were coming from your eyes.

"Not very fun, is it? Tell you what, you tell me that you love me and I'll stop."

You kept laughing so hard that your stomach was starting to hurt and you caved.

"Okay, I love you!"

She moved her hands from your sides up to your cheeks and leaned her forehead on yours. "I love you too."

She kissed your forehead and rolled onto her back next to you, wrapping her arms around you to pull you as close as she could before she grabbed the remote from the table by her side of the bed.

She turned the tv on and opened Netflix, asking you what you wanted to watch. She wasn't surprised when you told her the tv show you've been binge-watching recently but she didn't mind.

She grabbed your hand and laced her fingers with yours, admiring how your hand fit so perfectly with hers.

"I love you. I'm so happy I get to just spend the entire day with you, holding you in my arms." She whispered and you felt your cheeks heat up which made Taylor giggle.

"I love you too. I love having days like this with you. I don't wanna move from this bed at all today." You mumbled, resting your head on her shoulder.

"Then we won't." She kissed your head, watching the show playing on the tv as she held you in her arms.

There's no place in the world she'd rather be.